Poisoned Path Conjures Opening Week Special

Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Limited Time Only, Opening Week Special RA Conjures
For this week only, for our Grand Opening of Poisoned Path Conjures, we are proud to announce a special priced RA conjure.

From tonight until July 16, our Open Conjure/RA listing is half off.

Simply fill out the form and I will send out the call to conjure you a companion.

Included with your conjure, you have the option to either pick a dram of companion oil, or a half ounce of hand blended incense.

Breaking away from our layaway policy, we're offering a 50/50 layaway option for this listing only. This means that you can pay half now, and the remaining balance at a later date

https://poisonedpath.com/product/openin ... a-conjure/

Poisoned Path Conjures has been in the works for the last several months as I have been getting myself ready to publicly offer my own conjures. Over the course of today and tomorrow, I will be releasing some special artifacts cast with the races I work with, as well as a select group of entities that have stepped forward in search of their human companions.

There's so much in store and so much already planned for the next several months. I'm excited to release some very special listings in the coming months.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Conium

Welcome the energies of the Sun, directly into your aura.

This talisman, cast with the High Sage of the Fire Sun D, is enchanted to bring the vitality and charisma of the sun into your aura. The solar energies imbued into these talismans helps to charge and uplift you so that you can walk through life without fear or anything holding you back.

https://poisonedpath.com/wp-admin/post. ... ction=edit
This talisman is a special one. Starting from the root and rising to the crown, meditating with or carrying this talisman with you will help you to feel more refreshed and balanced, ready to take on the challenges of the day.

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
Conium

Please forgive the link in the last post, I made an error. The actual link to the listing for this talisman can be found here: https://poisonedpath.com/product/solar- ... -talisman/

Return to “Poisoned Path Conjures”