Voidal contortion screams magical review

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Calin

I finally got around to working with this magical from S&S. Wow...

On activating it I meditated with the stone and dropped into a decent trance. This may as well be a portal directly to Leviathan, as that is who I ended up in front of after some initial exploration. In arriving at the edge of the void, I was met by a small dark imp 'J' who showed me ways to use the void to jump in and out of different realms. Ok.... bloody brilliant stuff. Who should I talk to in the void to learn more about it? I will take you to a demon who is a master of this place.

And low and behold he takes me straight to Leviathan. Leviathan is incredible. We had a fascinating conversation about links to the old Gods, about using void energy for magic, and I cannot wait to learn more. I am going to ride with the void energies running through me for a bit longer before grounding, it felt like floating in a big ocean to me, swirling and surging constantly, with big currents of energy hitting you every now and then.

This is one brilliant portal, it surprised me just how effectively it took me to the void and I can see how easily it can be used to draw void energy onto our plane for all sorts of work.

Highly recommended ritual tool, but be prepared to be blown away the energy of the void. It really took me by surprise.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Wow that sounds pretty damn awesome.
Calin

Red6joker wrote:Wow that sounds pretty damn awesome.
Yep, great experience! I picked it up in the Carnivale event, but doesn't look like the store is carrying it at the moment. If anyone is interested, I am sure you could ask for it as a custom conjure. I had understood Leviathan was female from the limited reading I had done, but I experienced him as male. I did some further searching after dinner and had a look at the S&S encyclopaedia and was encouraged to find that they see Leviathan as male too.

I will use it again tomorrow and see if I have the same connection, usually once the link is made I find it should be easier the next time round. I have some further questions for the good Lord L, and will ensure I have some offerings on hand - I was caught short as I wasn't expecting any such contact.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Fascinating, hopefully something of sort will show up in the shop some time in the future.

Btw, I saw Leviathan as a male too and now other people refering to his as a female sounds a little odd, i realize it's not uncommon, but still a little odd, especially because to me he appeared extremely masculine and that image really stuck in my mind.
moonshadowlab

That’s an incredible adventure! It must have been so surprising to be with Leviathan out on your first journey.
Calin

moonshadowlab wrote:That’s an incredible adventure! It must have been so surprising to be with Leviathan out on your first journey.
Thanks. Absolutely!

To be completely honest, I have never worked with Leviathan before this, and hadn't read up much on him. Like many of us we have demons that we are drawn to and entities that come into our lives, and there are so many demons to work with I really hadn't focused Leviathan. So, to make this even more remarkable, I did not know that Leviathan was the demonic master of the void and abyss, I did not know his association with the deep sea and so to get all these positive hits on a demon I knew so little about was amazing and is testament to the magic put into this unassuming little stone.

Usually I invoke demons, asking them to come to me rather than visit them in their realms, and in doing so get some of their energy coming through but not all (although I have met a few companions in their realms and explored). Being in his power in his place in his true form was mind blowing and transformational. And I know he has been put in my way for good reason (thank you Hekate), so we will be getting to know each other very well over the coming months.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow this is phenomenal! Are you still working with Leviathan? This certainly sounds like a ride!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Calin

Hella wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:13 pm
Wow this is phenomenal! Are you still working with Leviathan? This certainly sounds like a ride!
Not for a while now, and am overdue to do so again.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Calin wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 pm
Hella wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:13 pm
Not for a while now, and am overdue to do so again.
I have started working with Him/Her recently. And it's worth it in my book
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”