I feel like I don’t progress

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Pewds666

Hi my name is Mario I’m 18 years old. I have been In this forum for 1 year but I feel really stuck like if I don't progress in my path. I want to begin to summon a demon or Idk to communicate with one. Is there any advice or can someone teach me how to do It because I don’t want to fuck up and make a mess. Also my parents are Christians pastors!😂 and they don’t know about me like the LHP so is there anything I can do so they don’t feel a Vibe? This might sound stupid to anyone But hey I got my questions. Have a nice day and Thank you!
Darth Moronius

get out off parent house first :crazy:
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hi Mario, like Darth said, the safest option for you to begin on your path is to gain independence first. Not only is it difficult to begin practicing the occult under while you're financially dependent on people who are anti-occult, it can also be dangerous as per common sense. Since you're 18, you are legally an adult and certainly can look into moving out/away if your situation allows. If it's completely impossible but you are heavily drawn to walk to LHP, there are lots of things you can try to do in secret by making it look like something else. E.g. Appropriate a catholic rosary for satanic use, build/buy tiny bookshelf shrines for your DLs/companions, or even find a secluded area in a nearby forest and work there. Still, my strongest advice remains: try to gain independence and create physical distance first (I am NOT telling you to cut off your parents).

The other thing:
Pewds666 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:29 am
I want to begin to summon a demon or Idk to communicate with one. Is there any advice or can someone teach me how to do It because I don’t want to fuck up and make a mess.
There is definitely enough resources one this forum that you can use. That's pretty much how I got started. Ask yourself first: Why do you want to contact a demon? Which demon/entity/spirit do you feel drawn to (alternatively, which one(s) call to you? Have any already spoken with you or given you signs that they want to offer your advice/guidance?). Thereafter, you have to develop your psychic faculties. Often times, you'll go about everything correctly and even establish contact with someone, but you'll lack the abilities to hear/see/sense them and that's just a waste of everybody's time.
IF you are already capable in that aspect, just identify the Dark Lord/Lady that is best aligned with you and your path. If you are unable to identify such a guide yourself, there are lots of readings available that can identify one for you (even from many sellers on this forum). Thereafter, the easiest and safest (least intrusive) way to try and contact your DL is to meditate on their enn and/or ask to sit and feel their energies and/or seek council with them and speak - see if you get a response.

Good luck!
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

judiss wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:00 am
Hi Mario, like Darth said, the safest option for you to begin on your path is to gain independence first. Not only is it difficult to begin practicing the occult under while you're financially dependent on people who are anti-occult, it can also be dangerous as per common sense. Since you're 18, you are legally an adult and certainly can look into moving out/away if your situation allows. If it's completely impossible but you are heavily drawn to walk to LHP, there are lots of things you can try to do in secret by making it look like something else. E.g. Appropriate a catholic rosary for satanic use, build/buy tiny bookshelf shrines for your DLs/companions, or even find a secluded area in a nearby forest and work there. Still, my strongest advice remains: try to gain independence and create physical distance first (I am NOT telling you to cut off your parents).
I agree with this. I'm 17 and also have Christian parents. its sooo annoying, but yeah, if your situation allows it, move out.
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust
Pewds666

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:03 pm
get out off parent house first :crazy:
I wish I could😭
Pewds666

judiss wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:00 am

The other thing:
Pewds666 wrote:
I want to begin to summon a demon or Idk to communicate with one. Is there any advice or can someone teach me how to do It because I don’t want to fuck up and make a mess.
There is definitely enough resources one this forum that you can use. That's pretty much how I got started. Ask yourself first: Why do you want to contact a demon? Which demon/entity/spirit do you feel drawn to (alternatively, which one(s) call to you? Have any already spoken with you or given you signs that they want to offer your advice/guidance?). Thereafter, you have to develop your psychic faculties. Often times, you'll go about everything correctly and even establish contact with someone, but you'll lack the abilities to hear/see/sense them and that's just a waste of everybody's time.
IF you are already capable in that aspect, just identify the Dark Lord/Lady that is best aligned with you and your path. If you are unable to identify such a guide yourself, there are lots of readings available that can identify one for you (even from many sellers on this forum). Thereafter, the easiest and safest (least intrusive) way to try and contact your DL is to meditate on their enn and/or ask to sit and feel their energies and/or seek council with them and speak - see if you get a response.

Good luck!
Thanks for the advice! I can’t move from my parents house right now but I appreciate all the other things you wrote! Thanks again
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Pewds666 wrote:
Hi my name is Mario I’m 18 years old. I have been In this forum for 1 year but I feel really stuck like if I don't progress in my path. I want to begin to summon a demon or Idk to communicate with one. Is there any advice or can someone teach me how to do It because I don’t want to fuck up and make a mess. Also my parents are Christians pastors!😂 and they don’t know about me like the LHP so is there anything I can do so they don’t feel a Vibe? This might sound stupid to anyone But hey I got my questions. Have a nice day and Thank you!
I am in a similar place financially, still living with my Christian family. I’ve been practicing for a while now, and one of the things I learned was first to make boundaries. Separate your religious beliefs from theirs and focus on yours. I pray with my family and go to church with them occasionally, but I think of it more as taking interest from the outside in. As for the summoning part, from personal experience, when you’re unable to have certain things in the house for a formal summon, intent is everything. I used to clean my room before I summoned, and showered, wore my best clothes... etc. essentially you are carving your own craft and brand of magick by choosing to practice LHP magick in that environment.

Progress happens little by little. If you measure big things as progress initially you will feel quite stuck by not achieving them as fast as you originally intended. Take things slow, and each time you practice push yourself just a little bit further. Don’t push too hard though, or bad things will happen. Think of it like working out. One day you might walk a half mile, then you make a goal to walk a mile, then each time you go walking try to walk a little farther each time. Over time, your body will be ready to go the full distance, then you can achieve it. With magick it’s the same thing. You have to figure out how your energy works, what your strengths and weaknesses are, and how you can improve.

My demon companions and the goetic demons I work with are respectful to my boundaries with my parent’s limitations on things I can’t have in the house. Like incense. My parents don’t like the smell of incense, but they don’t mind if I have essential oils through a defuser. As long as you’re respectful and explain your situation, the demons that want to work with you will usually be more than understanding. Respect, and formality go a very long way.

Also read everything you can about magickal practice and the safety side of it too. Work on self defense and warding. When you’re first summoning it’s easy to let in harmful entities which aren’t demons that disguise themselves so they can attack you. Also spiritual cleaning is important.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Pewds666

Zonk01 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:30 pm
Pewds666 wrote:

I am in a similar place financially, still living with my Christian family. I’ve been practicing for a while now, and one of the things I learned was first to make boundaries. Separate your religious beliefs from theirs and focus on yours. I pray with my family and go to church with them occasionally, but I think of it more as taking interest from the outside in. As for the summoning part, from personal experience, when you’re unable to have certain things in the house for a formal summon, intent is everything. I used to clean my room before I summoned, and showered, wore my best clothes... etc. essentially you are carving your own craft and brand of magick by choosing to practice LHP magick in that environment.

Progress happens little by little. If you measure big things as progress initially you will feel quite stuck by not achieving them as fast as you originally intended. Take things slow, and each time you practice push yourself just a little bit further. Don’t push too hard though, or bad things will happen. Think of it like working out. One day you might walk a half mile, then you make a goal to walk a mile, then each time you go walking try to walk a little farther each time. Over time, your body will be ready to go the full distance, then you can achieve it. With magick it’s the same thing. You have to figure out how your energy works, what your strengths and weaknesses are, and how you can improve.

My demon companions and the goetic demons I work with are respectful to my boundaries with my parent’s limitations on things I can’t have in the house. Like incense. My parents don’t like the smell of incense, but they don’t mind if I have essential oils through a defuser. As long as you’re respectful and explain your situation, the demons that want to work with you will usually be more than understanding. Respect, and formality go a very long way.

Also read everything you can about magickal practice and the safety side of it too. Work on self defense and warding. When you’re first summoning it’s easy to let in harmful entities which aren’t demons that disguise themselves so they can attack you. Also spiritual cleaning is important.
Thanks!
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Pewds666 wrote:
Sometimes a certain DL will make contact with you, when the time is just right and you are most receptive to His energies and ready to learn from Him. I have a very special pact with the most wonderful Noble Demon Lord ever (in my eyes he is my hero, indeed the best!,)and really, although he has been around for me my whole life (I always thought he was my guardian angel...lol!) he didn’t reveal his name to me until I was ready for the truth, and for him. I guess I am just saying, be patient and open minded, because the one who comes forward may surprise you and not be the one you expect, but the path you travel and the knowledge you gain are worth more than words can say.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Dragona
Patron Deities: Hecate

I know people who are in a similar situation as you are.

I think some shield and ward their bedrooms when doing any ritual or spellwork. Some can't leave magickal items out so they store them away when not in use and so they set up a ritual space on top of a dresser or a bedside table and such. There are others who don't have many physical items and so the biggest thing they use is visualization and intent.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”