DE Reading review (fullreadinginblog)

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

This is only my review on the DE Reading. My full DE Reading results are on my private blog, it is quite personal to me so it won’t be on here. In short, I have demonic dark energies of Crypt/Mutilation who has been to the void so there are void energies too.

It was a very long wait, S&S initially said that it will take within 2 months, but I received it after 3 months. It is very understandable, because the information you receive is absolutely worth the wait! Also they get busy so I gave them some slack. I was rolling around in anticipation. I also notice people out there have hopes that they would be demonic or tell person waiting for their results that they hope they have DDE, that is quite a harmful expectation. Instead, approach it with an open mind, and know that you are beautiful unique in who you are, demonic or not.

When I received my DE Reading, it was during a tea time session at Discord. It is around 10am AEST, I was asleep but the discord noises woke me up due to the activity there, so I went to my phone to switch off the wi-fi. And one of the notifications was an email from S&S: my DE Reading has arrived. I was too sleepy to celebrate but deep down I wanted to jump around the house, so I just did that in my mind.

Reading it gave me comfort, closure and a sweet sense of identity. No one can tell me otherwise. The information was very in-depth, thorough and I appreciate the beautiful use of words in describing something visually. I could perfectly visualise the places that my true form calls home. My reactions to the reading was a mixture of “oh this is spot on!” and “What”. My King, Forrest, told me to take some time to adjust because it would be mind-blowing information. It also explained why the pre-bound Apocalyptic Void Lord of Blood Bane M chose me as his companion due to my similar dark energies and alignment. I learnt that qualities of my true form has manifested in this human life such as my creativity, passion for horror and the grotesque, innovation and resilience.

It would take some time to process for everything to eventually makes sense. This starts my journey of self-discovery.

Thank you so much Akelta for reading my energies, I had a giggle when it mentioned that you were excited in reading my demonic dark energies. And Yllidra for communicating with me throughout the months on its status of completion.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Hey did you have any Merfolk ancestry in your reading like you initially thought you would have?
Kiku

Hmm I thought there would be, but surprisingly no :deviljaw:
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Kiku wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:30 pm
Hmm I thought there would be, but surprisingly no :deviljaw:
Well, the DE reading deals with your true form/soul or whatever you want to call it. The immortal part of you that lasts over incarnations.
Doesn't mean your incarnation doesn't have ties to merfolk or similar beings or they could be past life connections that stayed with you.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Kiku

Oh yesss you are quite right! thank you for the reminder!
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

Thanks for sharing this! This makes me want to go for this reading. :3c

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”