Abyssal serpent experience so far

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Auraconics

So far been doing the attunement and it has an amazing experience my serpent has a warm feeling energy and it just makes me feel so relaxed and calm being meditating with my campanion and I've been having great sleep it's just wonderful so far.
"THE WISDOM FROM THE DARK SHINES THE WAY TO THE TRUTH, FEAR NOT YOUR SHADOW FOR BOTH OF YOU ARE ONE,AND IT REMINDS YOU SOMETIMES YOUR INFRONT AND SOMETIMES YOUR BEHIND DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR LOGHT IS SHINNING"
PorkyPig

I wonder how much this Serpentine Entity might be linked with Kundalini or with Qi Gong Experiences (the Snake Symbolism is present in both)
Auraconics

Dont know but the energy is so relaxing and just bring peace and calmness
"THE WISDOM FROM THE DARK SHINES THE WAY TO THE TRUTH, FEAR NOT YOUR SHADOW FOR BOTH OF YOU ARE ONE,AND IT REMINDS YOU SOMETIMES YOUR INFRONT AND SOMETIMES YOUR BEHIND DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR LOGHT IS SHINNING"
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

PorkyPig wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:28 pm
I wonder how much this Serpentine Entity might be linked with Kundalini or with Qi Gong Experiences (the Snake Symbolism is present in both)
The symbolism is indeed present in both, but Kundalini energy comes from within you not outside. Qi Gong is similar as it is a lot of your on chi/energy not an external beings.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”