Reaching out to a dark lord/lady Vs them reaching out to you?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

This is something I have been very curious about. Recently, I have been using the tool by S&S to awaken and explore my inner black flame ((Which has been a magnificent tool by the way)). The second time I used the tool, I was visited. I was not immediately sure what is was that visited me,it did not say a word,but at upside down on my ceiling in the corner of my living room indian style and was..studying me. I greeted him but he never said a word, it was more along the lines of they wanted to see who or what it was ebbing into that current of energy? Kind of like i energetically rang someone's doorbell and they answered the door.

I continued using this tool and still use it. I studied my feelings about the encounter,what i seen,what i felt,i asked around here and thumbed through some of my books as well as the encyclopedia and I do believe it to have been Azazel. While it may seem like common sense,as it was his magikal, i am always extremely careful before I just deem yes this is who this is.

I was visited once again by him last night,I can only describe feeling..vibrations. My entire body on the inside was vibrating, kind of as if my insides were hollow and sounds were echoing inside of me all over? He told me that I was not ready. Not in words, but I could..feel his message,it was quite clear. It felt like.. he would work with me eventually but that I am not yet able to move forward with his guidance specifically. The thing is, I have not formally reached out to him to ask anything of him as of yet..though I did listen to his enn once between my sessions because I had planned to ask for guidance to move forward.

Lord Mammon,on the other hand, has repeatedly reached out to me. I have let him know about insecurities I have about working with him, yet he seems overly excited for me to work with him, it feels like he has some sort of gift for me.

For anyone who works with the Dark Lords and Ladies regularly, how does the dynamic change when they approach you and want to guide/impart something on you without you having ever reached out to them, versus when you reach out to them asking for guidance/ assistance?

In this scenario I can..for lack of better words, "Feel" Lord Mammon saying to me "You are ready! Are you ready?" It feels very sarcastic like he is telling me i am at a place energetically that i am ready to recieve his teachings,but at the same time he seems to be asking if I feel I am ready to recieve these teaches. It makes me laugh a little because internally I hear Lord Mammon's voice with the tone and mannerisms of Mark Hamill's Joker voice.

I'm just skeptical of the difference in experiences you all have had when a guide comes to you as opposed of you seeking them. Again, i am overly careful lol
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Personally i do not find it changes that much really, i have had quite a number of the Dl's reach out to connect with me, and have by them been directed to other DL's for me to approach to better aid in my situation at the time. If i am reaching out I am extremely formal and polite when i first make the connection, though i am still quite formal with the other DL's until i have gotten to know them for a while and they have also expressed comfort with this. In terms of connection, when I reach out to a DL, it is usually for a specific purpose so the connection can be more distant then someone who stepped forward to work with me. Apart from that those are really the only differences i have noticed. Honestly i think it matters more about what your relationship with the Dl is like after the connection, whether you are asking for help for a specific thing- then it will be more short term, whether they are mentoring you- which would be the next kind of "level" of connection, or whether it becomes something more then that. That is not to say you cannot also have close relationships with DL's outside of this, but usually it is for a purpose, that either they or you connect.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Heretique wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:17 pm
Personally i do not find it changes that much really, i have had quite a number of the Dl's reach out to connect with me, and have by them been directed to other DL's for me to approach to better aid in my situation at the time. If i am reaching out I am extremely formal and polite when i first make the connection, though i am still quite formal with the other DL's until i have gotten to know them for a while and they have also expressed comfort with this. In terms of connection, when I reach out to a DL, it is usually for a specific purpose so the connection can be more distant then someone who stepped forward to work with me. Apart from that those are really the only differences i have noticed. Honestly i think it matters more about what your relationship with the Dl is like after the connection, whether you are asking for help for a specific thing- then it will be more short term, whether they are mentoring you- which would be the next kind of "level" of connection, or whether it becomes something more then that. That is not to say you cannot also have close relationships with DL's outside of this, but usually it is for a purpose, that either they or you connect.
Thank's for your response. I was thinking that, I'm just really cautious about working with certain DL,namely Lord Mammon. I know he is great in what he does,but also to put you on the best path he tends to wreak havoc to manifest those changes either externally or internally to help you get to that path.

I have never reached out to him or asked anything from him,but he keeps coming into my life and really wants to work with me for some reason. I know he could unlock my potential, but i dont personally have a direct goal to ask of him. Basically im nervous to nake a commitment without a clear goal because I dobt want my life falling apart ar the moment even if its for the greater good because its already mentally trialing currently.

I have told him my concerns but i still cant fully translate his messages..im not sure if he is reaching out as a mentor,or if he is trying to help manifest a specific change. While I'm all for learning, i dont feel im mentally ready to be crushed for the greater good yet 😅

Curse me for not being able to fully hear words, i can feel some words but its super hard for me to feel his words, i feel..heavy sarcasm and amusement but i cant interpret into words that are viable. He isnt ((to me)) like others that i can feel words and be like..okay he means this. With him its..i feel this..but is it REALLY this or is tgis a sarcastic answer and actually the opposite 😂😂😂
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Thanks for sharing that, i find with DL’s while they have certain realms or auspices they tend to work with they will work differently with each person they connect with. Just because he is like that for someone may not mean he is like that for you. Personally with Mammon i work more on manifestation currents then anything else at the moment. I have found he can be quite blunt with me, perhaps his sarcasm is a lesson in discernment for you, or a way of teaching you? I think if he is calling you or reaching out that strongly, then you should take the leap and try to connect despite your fears. Part of how i have noticed he works is that he asks you for more then you think you are capable of, in a way it can be a test to see your determination for something, sometimes taking the leap is all that is needed. That said though usually if you do have concerns DLs are willing to work things out with you as well in most cases. It seems he may be looking at mentorship? If you dont really have an idea of why he is reaching out and he is showing up very strongly. Just some ideas though.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”