Shared dreams with someone

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

This week my best friend and I shared to each other about this weird dream we had. What was funny was that we both described the same place and the same premise. This dream also continued for a couple of nights. Also, my friend rarely remembers dreams nor does she dream sometimes.

We invited to an old manor by this person (who feels familiar but I do not know him or met anyone irl like this person) and we were each given a key. We cannot lose it or else we lose access to each part of house. We can roam, but our ID's, Passports, and phones were taken away. This is why we search the house the look for them. When my friend described the house and key, she and I got goosebumps because it was exactly how I remembered it in mine.

This is the third time I experienced something like this. The other 2 were with my college friend because we had companions who worked with each other.

I keep forgetting to ask my companions what this recent dream means haha! My theory about why this happens is because of the strong energetic link with my friends. Another is possibly an entity doing this, just like my college friend and I's companions. Additionally, a person who is tapping into our energies and using this space.

I would like to know if anyone had shared dream experiences with someone else.
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

I have heard of it happening but I myself have not done it.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

You might be astraling with said friends, or like you said you're just really connected! I've heard of that happening before for sure.
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

Ah yeah! I must have brought her there. She were really surprised by it. Thanks Valerian and Willow!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

A similar thing happened with my husband before we were even dating, but were friends. I dreamed our wedding and he dreamed our wedding reception on the exact same night.

I can also dream walk which personally I find can be very useful.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I have not had this happen to me, but I have certainly heard of it before. It is not a surprising thing with people one has strong ties too. That is, you know one another on multiple levels that are not usually accessed by ones"waking" self, which truly is only the "tip of the iceberg" when it comes to who we really are. I suspect we do not hear more about this because our culture is NOT welcoming to discussions on matters like this. Tell a work mate you would like to talk about a dream you had last night and...At best you get a funny look, at worst, they shut down the conversation because stuff like that is too "weird" :disapprove:

It is very unfortunate, because dreams can be a very powerful emotional problem solving tool, and, as you have discovered, are a "natural" bridge between your waking self and the work you are doing on the Astral and elsewhere with others. They are also much less problematic than facebook. Although collecting "likes" is not something one should look forward to. :smile:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

TheCunningWoman wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:15 am
A similar thing happened with my husband before we were even dating, but were friends. I dreamed our wedding and he dreamed our wedding reception on the exact same night.

I can also dream walk which personally I find can be very useful.
My greetings, if you do not mind my asking, in what ways do you work most effectively with The Morrigan? She is a someone I..A: Deeply desire to approach, and B: Am very, very reluctant to approach because of my fear of lack of devotion. Am I really worthy of approaching her, or am I just feeding myself a line of shit to convince myself of something I really aught to stay away from?
But then there is the other thought, approach her with deep respect for who She is, be totally open and honest...and She will not judge me at all the way I love to judge myself. Which, I gotta admit, is kinda scary. :devilshock:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Basically you will know it in your core if she is calling out to you. It will eat away at you, and there will be signs everywhere. I felt as if I had been hit over the head with a shovel when i accidentally said is that you Hekate calling to me! Then wallop on the head and i actually could feel the shovel pushing me over. I then went oh you are The Morrigan ~ i then could see crows and ravens in my room as if i was seeing through mists etc and then such love and protection.

She needs absolute truth and respect. She will make you walk and work through your deepest fears until you rebuild from the ground upwards to become and live your true will. She is massive on social justice. Never lie to her and if you make her a promise even if by accident you had better stick to it. She is a harsh mentor but consistent and fair.

Once she has you where you need to be she will withdraw into the shadows, watching you from a distance. Always there, always watching, but unless you veer off course she will not interfere. She is massive on teaching you how to stand on your own two feet, and face challenges that you once thought would destroy you. For sure she is not for those who may crumble under pressure.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”