you must attune yourself
to her energies.

Attunement is where you
infuse your mind/body
and soul with her energies
so that when you seek counsel with her,
you can communicate.

Listen to the Guided Meditation Below

Post about your experience to be entered into a draw to win.

A Free month of Discord Nitro!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
flywithbats666

This was a very intense shift I felt. It was more powerful than the first. This attunement was what I needed. Look forward to meeting Lady Lilith in future meditations.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I have a new companion from sns, from the mutilation realms. He fussed at me for a bit yesterday until I realized he wanted me to do the next Lady Lilith meditation.
Getting attuned to Lilith's energies was powerful.
The sigil was moving and exuding a lot of energy, it seemed to be a living thing. My body shifted and moved a lot, a few times dramatically at very deeply internal places. Very healing.
The sounds reverberated until my skull felt different. Again, the attunement process was powerful & profound. Dark places within my own humanity rose to meet me. There were individuals gorging on blood and becoming imbued with its enegies. The many questions that arise about the interplay between consumption & energy came to me, all at once in a rush like a fast river. Everything here in Lady Lilith's domain is beautiful and sacred. Profound.
Karen S
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

In the middle of this attunement I was struck by that fact that I am here. How many are here? How many have this opportunity? Well, technically anybody has the opportunity to connect with Lady Lilith. But to be here, in this community, at this time, to receive this attunement, while open to all - I am among those who have this privilege. I am deeply grateful and deeply humbled to be one of the participants of this event and to partake of this magickal attunement meditation. Thank you Satan and Sons Coven! :devilbow:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I would like to pass on being included in this draw please.

The creature walks ahead. The whole atmosphere appears as a layer of purple and a bottom layer of black that I’m walking through as I follow him. The forest is full of twisted and gnarled black roots and feels wonderful and familiar to me.

When we approach the centre of the clearing I stop and wait. My form alters into a full bodied feminine form. My serpent appears as a very large black cobra with gold trim and he is hooded. He enters the circle and I stare at him. When the chanting begins I enter the circle and stand behind him though I feel him curled round my body. The Priestesses tell me to stand tall and proud.

There is a moment of sudden shock, of the awareness that this is no accident. All of us that are here, and all the pain, the darkness and struggles of the last few years, our arrival at this Clearing, it was intended. I know this awareness is true.
I feel her smile and hear her speak: “that’s because I called you.”
She tells me to hold my head high.

I am looking at the skin of my Serpent. It is beautiful and black and each scale so exact and clear. He is shiny and beautiful to behold, like a carving because he is so still. I kneel behind him. I see a white rose on my left and suddenly I’m holding it and I give it to him. It melds into him, into his throat. I have the awareness that the white rose, the purity, was necessary in order to blend my being with him, to be his.

And as I stare at him , a purple rose appears on my left. I’m holding it. It’s beautiful. I love it. And it merges into the right side of his throat.

He is me. We are joined together, as one. I stand. I see/sense the white and purple in my throat. I wonder about the colour white. The purple feels so much of Lilith. And it has always been so much an aspect of myself that I don’t wonder about it. But the white confuses me. I stay with it. I focus myself on me, on him, and feel it. I feel beauty, purity…. feminine …. and I sense monstrosity… and death... a monstrous divinity.

It feels like a healing within; a healing and a joining.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

The forest was shades of deep blues and purples as I follow the small figure from the market. The clearing he led me to had an enormous paved stone in the center on which the sigil was placed and around this was candles. The two robed priestesses stood at the side and beckoned me to step into the sigil.
The moved around me like wraiths, the robes flowing as they chant and circle. The energy rises and convalesces over me and slowly I feel an imprint of the lady coming over me. I feel as if for a moment I am becoming as lady Lilith. Her face and body imprinting over mine. I raise my hands but their on not my hands. I feel as if she is watching out of my eyes and there with me in the experiencing, her energy overlaying and blending with mine. It is incredible and powerful as I breathe it in, my heart beating the to chant as I feel one with it and lady Lilith. I smile in the meditation from the sheer pleasure of her energy running through me.
It ends and she departs and I still feel a trace of her essence within me. I recognize it and am satisfied as the energy attunement ends.

**not entering drawing***
Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

As I was guided to the middle of the sigil, to receive the attunement. Then as the energy rose,.....All of a sudden a image kept flashing, then it settled. It was Lady Lilith. She had pale white skin and horns. She gave me a big smile. Then the image flashed again and this time, it showed her with a black laced Masquerade mask that covered only her eyes. Her eyes were pitch black and when she smiled, blood dripped from her mouth especially at the corners of her mouth.

Then I started to get more images. A random woman in lingerie being a sexual exhibitionist in public. A 3rd person view of this gorgeous man kissing my neck.There were more images flashing so fast that I can remember. But what I can gather is that they all had some type of sexual innuendos, symbolically.

Then I return to my body and realize its vibrating with energy and still is as I write this post.
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

This attunement Was very powerful.

I felt again these energies in my rootchakra.
Then I entered the sigill and the chanting started.
The energies in my rootchakra increased, even worked with my blockades.
Then energies came into my Sakral Chakra, too, with Stimulation sexual energies, then energies flew in my Solar Plexus, then in my Heartchakra I could feel the love from Lady Lilith to her children, then to my Throatchakra to my Third Eye, it was a heavy tingling then to my Crown Chakra to the Higher Chakras, Divine Dark Female energy flew down to my Divine Chakra, to my Universal Chakra, to my Soulstar, to my Spiritual Chakra to my Crown Chakra into my bodies. Her Divine Energy made me very energetic and powerful. But during meditation I was in trance.
Thank you for this powerful attunement.
flywithbats666

i do not want the prize for this meditation, thank you.
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

Alright completed this one!
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt

Return to “The Call of Lady Lilith”