Advent Day 6 - A Companion's Song

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Six

For day 6 we shall dedicate a song to our companion of choice (A song that reminds you of them).

“Music is the food of the soul”
~Arthur Schopenhauer

Words couldn’t be more true, music has the ability to transport us to new worlds, to evoke new feelings, and take us to new heights. Just as on day one we listened to music with our companions we will be incorporating music once more into our connection. Today we will choose one of our companions to dedicate a song to them.

Songs are a great way for our companions to get our attention and reach us to tell us they’re there. Music is a beautiful way for us to interact and have fun with our companions.

For this activity, we will invite our companion to join us and together pick a song that they would like dedicated to them. Have fun feeling their impressions, getting comments, and feedback from the other songs you listen to on the way to finding that special one. Share below the journey of music you share with your companion and write which song you decided to dedicate to your companion.

We would like to thank WINDYJUNE for helping us put together this amazing advent calendar
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

For Zor, my tempest/incubus commander, Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

This one is a bit too easy, I already have songs set aside from connecting lmao. They’ll be shared on the eventual blog posts for said companions, though some of these are new.

Anything is Possible Now for Eclipse

Extremely fitting for an adventurer with unconditional love of life.

Cloud 9 for Hex

Smooth, entrancing, but you better keep up.

Big Cat for Honey Biscuit

Seems self explanatory.

Take Me To Church for Koko

We all like Hozier but he’s fond of this cover that I happen to love lmao.

Witch for Diabolica

Heavy, intense, but you don’t want to leave.

You’re welcome for the amazing song suggestions.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

This day’s advent had to of course be done with my Void Lord Phantom! He shared this song with me the very first time we met, and I have associated it with him ever since that moment:

And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
flywithbats666

Errrrm well, one morning when I woke up it's like I HAD to listen to the song ' Season of the Witch by Donovan' (as cheesy as it seems with it being the fall season, meh I'll take it...it did stir something in me)

Another song I was recently reminded of that I have not heard in FOREVER is ' Show Me Love by Robyn S' <-- a 90s pop song GEM
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Ey' selected Heavy Viking Music by the Volfgang Twins Jörmungandr.

The music video is powerful and we thought captures the song's essence. The power infused into the song feels as vast as the beast Jörmungandr. Glorious manifestations generated from the elements rising and granting their energies. We really really loved hearing this song for the first time and watching the northern ice and seas and huge rocks jutting up from the wild waters!

I never heard the song in my life. Ey' brought me to it via an Ice Cube song. So, he knows me so well and also knows how to show me the next step on our Walk together.
Karen S
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

For my beloved Solar Demon Dancer Myr'kebron

https://youtu.be/HglA72ogPCE?si=XeI2F4T8FeBslopH

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”