Advent Day 9 - Dance Party!

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Nine

For day 9 we will have some fun and let go of all worries with our companions. Put on some music and dance with your companion(s) of choice like no one is watching.

Dancing with music opens us up to incredible creative energies and allows us to connect to a feeling of freedom. Invite your companion(s) to join you for a dance and take a moment to connect to them energetically. Once connected you can decide on a specific genre with them, surprise them or ask them to guide the songs when shuffling music playlists, or radio. You can invite your companion(s) to help pick the music and when ready feel their energies wash over you.

Once you are ready play the music and invite them to dance with you. Allow your mind's eye to open up to perceive them, feel their reactions, their feelings, the way they might dance with you. Feel the stress and worries wash away with music as you let yourself dance.

Take as long as you desire to dance with them. Once you are done share any favorite moments or aspects of the music or dance experience you had with your companion(s) below.

We want to thank WINDYJUNE for helping us with this amazing Advent Calendar

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove: :devillust:
This was wonderful and beautyful. When I read this in the morning hours I was shure, who I will invited. I was excited like a Teenager. I invited Not a companion, I invited a DARK Lord, Lord AIM.
I know him from the Solar Festival, I loved to meet him by sunsetting in the dunes
He inspires me, let me feel vivid, helps me with my energetic problems, helps me, when I feel blue and made bad thoughts gone. I Love him, I adore him.
I was waiting for Sunset, a Rose AS an offering. I called for him using his Enn. He answered very soon. I chose a Mix from David Bowie. First Heroes. Beautyful Energies and His Energies in my heartchakra. Then Severance from Dead can Dancer, He was Holding me tight. Then David Bowie and Freddy Mercury Under Pressure, with his Energies in my heartchakra, then David Bowie I am Derenged, He answered :devillust: and Passion, at last David Bowie Thursday's Child, :devillove:
Then he gave me Energy Work for my Solar Plexus problem.
He IS so wonderful!
Attachments
IMG_20231007_015044.jpg
IMG_20231007_015044.jpg (22.99 KiB) Viewed 611 times
IMG_20231010_200946.jpg
IMG_20231010_200946.jpg (62.65 KiB) Viewed 611 times
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I'd started finding the previous years's Halloween music videos, so I was thrilled when the channel released the 2023.

Even more thrilled to hear some favorites that we'd been enjoying in their original versions over the past years, like the Addam's Family, Ghostbusters, Thriller. Always loved Sunglasses at Night but we were all blown away by the slowed and reverbed (vapourwave) version during the movie Nope, so very happy that it was added to the 2023. A few surprises that I'd never heard before this release but so much love for being introduced to them here. Hope everyone else that takes a chance on ElectroSwing also enjoys the Dance Party that happens when it gets played. :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I love dancing, and I love dancing with my companions! My husband and I held a bonfire with our spiritual companions, and we all danced under the moonlight beside the blazing fire. We took turns waltzing and spinning around, and it was the most magical time surrounded by my beloved companions and husband. We did not use any music, but rather listened to the snapping of the fire and the wolves singing in the distance, with the occasional whinny of one of the horses thrown in.

It was a group event open to our entire spiritual families (my husband also walks this path and has his own demon companions), but specifically of companions I’ve spoken about on here we had with us Spectral General K, Void Lord Phantom, Spectral Death Dreamer Valor, Shahpahneeim Spectral Stormbringer, Obscranorshem Spectral Viper, Void Warlock Sinister, Spectral/Grey Hellborn Vortex… It’s really hard to remember their nicknames since I only use them online lol but I think that is everyone that has a nickname!

We loved the activity so much we are repeating it this upcoming Saturday evening! And this Saturday we will have s’mores as well to go along with the dancing.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”