Meditation 6: The Infernal Coaster of Styx

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Meditation 6
The Infernal Coaster of Styx
A brand new ride! A brand new adventure! Come cross the River Styx as you descend into the underworld on this powerful and incredible roller coaster! Come see what new adventure is in store for you! There is a special surprise waiting for you at the end. :shiftydevil:

Do the meditation below then post your experience!

The meditation can be found below.

**Disclaimer*** These meditations contain relaxing sounds and binaural beats. Please do not use them while driving, lifting heavy machinery, or performing any physical task where your attention is needed. Please do not use drugs or alcohol while using these meditations and if you do, you do so at your own risk, S&S and its affiliates assume no liability if any harm will come to you. ****
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:death2:

I am working with Lord Hades, with Thanatos and Anubis. They give me strong connection to the Spiritual World and Spiritual Power, Thanatos energies are more soothing being aware of life evolution and death.
I was looking foreward to meet Lord Hades, he is so incredible powerful.
But first the ride. I feel not so comfortable to climb high..
And it went higher and higher, and then the fall.
I found myself in the Underworld and followed the path to Lord Hades' Throne. I felt his strong energies. His message: Trust yourself.
I asked him for his powerful energy working. Intense energies flew into my meridians and he worked with my blockades in my Solar Plexus and Rootchakra. Thank you great powerful God of the Underworld.
Attachments
IMG_20240423_212307.jpg
IMG_20240423_212307.jpg (10.61 KiB) Viewed 34 times

Return to “Sombre Càrnivale Démoniaque 2024”