Meditation 1: Finding and Revealing Your Carnivàle Name

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Meditation 1
Finding and Revealing your Carnivàle Name
The Carnivàle is here! The initiation will be cast tonight, but it is important for us
to get into the mood. Those who walk through the Carnivàle gates will will given very
special gifts. You will receive your very own Carnivàle name, which is the name that you will
use during your time at the Carnivàle, you will get your name and you will also get your essence.

The initiation Ritual allows you to explore. You are allowed to wander and explore the energies
and the places within the Carnivàle, the gates have been opened, but they will only be opened
until May 1st, on that day they will close and the Carnivàle and all its inhabitants will disappear.
They will return to the darkness and it will be the time for the rise of the Sun.

When we walk through the gates of the Carnivàle we are teleported, we are teleported away from
that world and for a time we are taken to a place where we can strip ourselves of all inhibitions
and free ourselves to complete hedonism and unrestrained fun. The Carnivàle in a way reflects
us, it is a mirror of our inner Funhouse and our inner playground. There is so much to do and so
much to explore.

The gates of the Carnivàle are very special. They guide you to the main area, from there you can
navigate the different areas, you can explore the rides. There are many, you can explore the
different tents, sideshows, and attractions. The performances from many of the Carnivàle members
who are giving it their all to put on an amazing and incredible show. The place is amazing and it is
not as it appears. There are many twists and folds and many places where you can get lost and find
and uncover pieces of yourself and pieces of your soul.

Below you will find a meditation. This is a short guided meditation that is designed to transport you
to the world of the Carnivàle and receive your Name from Madator the Lord of the Carnivàle! This
meditation will guide you to him where you will be presented with your Carnivàle name!

Do the meditation below then post your Carnivàle name!

***Disclaimer**** These meditations contain relaxing sounds and binaural beats. Please do not use them while driving, lifting heavy machinery, or performing any physical task where your attention is needed. Please do not use drugs or alcohol while using these meditations and if you do, you do so at your own risk, S&S and its affiliates assume no liability if any harm will come to you. ****
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

My name is sombre carnivale
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

My name is Weipwah.

Had trouble understanding my name for awhile. Yet, as soon as Akelta prompted towards the end, I saw and understood my carnivale name!

Fun things:
It's my and Mutilation Death Cat Ey's one year anniversary period. He came along & we did birthday candles for meditation countdown. Once I saw my name, I saw a sunflower bloom out and overtake my full vision nearly. Deep browns in the middle and shimmery yellow petals. It became a pendant at one point.
Karen S
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

I was looking foreward for this event.

I entered Madator's tent. I saw him in my Astral Sight, not clear but vibrant red. His power and his pride make him incredible attractive.
I read:
A rose has thorns, Mystic Rose
Rose blossom in blood red
Embrace your dark romance

I like your name Mystic Rose, Madator let me know.
I had this name before during Carnevale events.
Attachments
IMG_20240409_215901.jpg
IMG_20240409_215901.jpg (42.59 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

What lies hidden at the bottom of the Well?
And look! She fell, fell, fell…

What lies hidden at the bottom of the Well? :ninja:

Demoniac…
And look….she has awakened.

Demoniac….

I was given a name …. and a verse
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I got the name Be’pelar (or Be’pelarte) and I stared at it for a minute and then stared at him. I get these names that sound demonic but I have no idea what they mean.

“What does it mean? It doesn’t mean something like dipshit, does it?”

I shouldn’t have asked. He smiled and said, “Such a comical name would suit a carnivale, no?”

I sighed, thanked him for his time, and left.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

Return to “Sombre Càrnivale Démoniaque 2024”