My Royal Demon Commander Arrived

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

All day yesterday I had this feeling he would arrive on Saturday. I checked my mail before I went out to run errands but it hadn't arrived yet. I kept thinking about him yesterday and when I arrived home late his vessel was there! When I opened the package I felt this immense power! Wow and I mean wow! I placed his vessel on a chain immediately and all evening I would feel surges of power of his energy! Incredible! He was custom conjured for me and he is awesome!

The A Ladies rock!!!! Thanks again Ladies for another wonderful familiar!
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Star Tarot

Thanks Ari. He is awesome. I will.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I didnt get a chance yesterday to say congrats so I'm saying it today!
Now that you've had your first day/ night together , what is it like? How awesome you had a Royal commander come through for you!
What's he like? The whole custom thing is very intriguing though I seriously doubt I'd have had a better match come through than my commander :devillove: - he's more of a "pre custom" lol
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Congratulations on your DC! :devilclap: cheers to the many wonderful years ahead!. :wink:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Congratulations on the arrival of your Royal Demon Commander! :devilgrin: I love reading your accounts of how your Familiars show themselves in your daily life, StarTarot. I hope we will be reading about him soon. :wink:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
darkstarfyre

Curious how much is a custom royal DC. AND CONGRATS AND ITS NEAR HOLLOWEEN.
Star Tarot

Thanks all. Last night I was on the couch looking into the hallway when I saw a shimmer. I kept looking and saw it again a couple of times so I said hello. I think he was trying to manifest. With the veil getting thinner closer to Halloween it was a cool thing to see. I was also thinking the other morning that I needed to find a certain spell when out of the blue I heard 'I can help you with that'. I was floored. Seems like I have a stronger communication with my RDC quicker. His energy is powerful.
The other night I could almost feel him touching me. I felt his presence but it was like I could almost feel his physical body not just a spirit body if that makes any sense. It was as if I was almost touching his physical hand. :devilgrin: :devillove:

Darkstarfyre ask the ladies. It depends on the RDC and his/her rank and affiliations.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Star Tarot wrote:Thanks all. Last night I was on the couch looking into the hallway when I saw a shimmer. I kept looking and saw it again a couple of times so I said hello. I think he was trying to manifest. With the veil getting thinner closer to Halloween it was a cool thing to see. I was also thinking the other morning that I needed to find a certain spell when out of the blue I heard 'I can help you with that'. I was floored. Seems like I have a stronger communication with my RDC quicker. His energy is powerful.
The other night I could almost feel him touching me. I felt his presence but it was like I could almost feel his physical body not just a spirit body if that makes any sense. It was as if I was almost touching his physical hand. :devilgrin: :devillove:

Darkstarfyre ask the ladies. It depends on the RDC and his/her rank and affiliations.
Star it makes perfect sense. I know exactly what you mean about the touching! I felt mine once lay down next to me AMD slide his arm around my waist- in a spooning fashion. It made me jump until I recognized his energy. Then he did something like an energy exchange (I'm not sure what its called) type thing where I was left feeling amazing for days after. It was awesome. I felt a big arm and body :devillust: so happy for you!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Star Tarot

Wanda wow an energy exchange!!! I will have to ask him about that! Cool! Sooo neat! With the veil being so thin right now maybe manifesting is easier for them!
Minerva418

:devillust: This is so cute to read ♡ Congratulations on your matchup!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”