Satanic Orb Spell

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I had the casting done on Tues, June 30 (It's July 2nd) At the time of the casting I didn't notice anything different, although an odd thing did happen. I was laying on the couch and one of the cats came up started "marking" the top of my head ( Crown Chakra) the way cats mark stuff, and started purring.

The next day, from the moment I woke up till late that night was one long, unbroken and very intense anxiety attack. There was nothing to be done for it except endure it. I went to bed around 2 AM and slept until 2 PM. I dreamed, but I don't recall very many details. There was a battle in a desert, I was fighting alongside an Egyptian Deity, The Ibex headed deity. I don't remember his name.

I do not remember who we were fighting, only that the opposing army was enormous, as was ours, we charged across and down an enormous sand dune. The fighting was intense and during it I had to find a spear that possessed powerful magic, it was the only weapon that would kill some of our enemies, who were otherwise invincible and immortal.

I remember finding it, and a shield that protected it's owner from any kind of attack....but I don't remember much beyond that.

The anxiety attack, while understandably unpleasant, might also just be my initial reaction. I don't know, because I don't know what to expect from something like this. I'm not feeling that way any longer. If anyone can remember the name of that Egyptian Deity, and what they were a God of, that might be helpful :devilgrin: My Egyptian mythology is kinda rusty.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Passchendaele

That is "Ibis-headed" not Ibex. :devilcry:

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

You mean this guy?
09-23-20141.jpg
09-23-20141.jpg (113.51 KiB) Viewed 3821 times
SCNR
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Ibis headed deity, usually thoth or djehuty ( same being different names)
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Passchendaele wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:22 pm
I had the casting done on Tues, June 30 (It's July 2nd) At the time of the casting I didn't notice anything different, although an odd thing did happen. I was laying on the couch and one of the cats came up started "marking" the top of my head ( Crown Chakra) the way cats mark stuff, and started purring.

The next day, from the moment I woke up till late that night was one long, unbroken and very intense anxiety attack. There was nothing to be done for it except endure it. I went to bed around 2 AM and slept until 2 PM. I dreamed, but I don't recall very many details. There was a battle in a desert, I was fighting alongside an Egyptian Deity, The Ibex headed deity. I don't remember his name.

I do not remember who we were fighting, only that the opposing army was enormous, as was ours, we charged across and down an enormous sand dune. The fighting was intense and during it I had to find a spear that possessed powerful magic, it was the only weapon that would kill some of our enemies, who were otherwise invincible and immortal.

I remember finding it, and a shield that protected it's owner from any kind of attack....but I don't remember much beyond that.

The anxiety attack, while understandably unpleasant, might also just be my initial reaction. I don't know, because I don't know what to expect from something like this. I'm not feeling that way any longer. If anyone can remember the name of that Egyptian Deity, and what they were a God of, that might be helpful :devilgrin: My Egyptian mythology is kinda rusty.
That sounds like a pretty awesome dream.

I'm not too sure what the Orb actually does. I've heard it can be used to meditate with and helps tune a person into Demonic frequencies.
I hope you post updates on how/if it affects your Spiritual practice!
Passchendaele

An update...of sorts...The cats are following me EVERYWHERE I go! Backyard, front-yard, the bathroom...everywhere. I love cats, do not doubt for a moment that I LOVE CATS. But this is....just silly. Everywhere I go, the cats are already there! Rub, rub, rub purr, purr, purr, purr. Does this have anything to do with Lord Satan?

What kind of crazy person are you to think my cats are, in any way, connected to Lord Satan? That they go through my studio, jump up on my design board, and purr their way from being punished for knocking all my designs out of place on my design board?

It could very well have been a contrary wind that fucked up my design. Or it could have been the cats. Although it was probably the cats because I saw them (sorta) do it.

William Butler Yeats

Passchendaele

Aprophis wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:17 am
You mean this guy?
09-23-20141.jpg
SCNR
Oh....You have no idea how much this means.

William Butler Yeats

Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Passchendaele wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:26 am
An update...of sorts...The cats are following me EVERYWHERE I go! Backyard, front-yard, the bathroom...everywhere. I love cats, do not doubt for a moment that I LOVE CATS. But this is....just silly. Everywhere I go, the cats are already there! Rub, rub, rub purr, purr, purr, purr. Does this have anything to do with Lord Satan?
After my girl friend died, all three of the cats staked out spots, one on her walker in the living room and the other two each claimed a kitchen chair; and for almost a year, they almost never left those spots except to eat or demand attention and even then, they never went very far from their spots.

I got my orb cast on June 11; and a few days later, Rara jumped on the bed with Ms. Ning following a few days later.
Neither has left the bed for very long since then...
I had never really thought about it until you mentioned it, but I doubt it's coincidental
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Passchendaele

DISCLAIMER: I love dogs. But I am a cat person and I think that for persons on the LHP having at least one cat is, at the very least, useful. Cats are such bellwethers for "supernatural" events in our homes. We have always lived in old houses and the way the cats would react to the ghosts therein, there are always ghosts in old houses, even in many not so old. Especially if there was a suicide in the house, or a murder.

If the cats react with just watching the ghosts move around, but otherwise have no interest. All is well. If they get their fur up, hiss and refuse to enter certain rooms, attic to cellar cleansing. Open all closet doors, all cabinets, all crawl spaces, all out buildings. Whatever is there has GOT to leave.

If the ghosts themselves keep it down to "footsteps in an empty room" or turning lights on when I know I turned them off, I could care less. My family is not quite so sanguine about it, But I have noticed that "supernatural activity" will peak when I have the house to myself for more than a few days at a time. The ghosts can "blow off steam" without cheesing off the rest of the family. :scareddevil: :Ddevil:

William Butler Yeats

Passchendaele

Another update, kinda a significant one, I feel.

Friday night, (early Saturday morning, actually) was the first time I have danced for Lord Satan since receiving the Orb. There hadn't been a very real shift in energy in me, nothing...dramatic...or really note-worthy, since receiving it. I was not disappointed in this as “dramatic” happenings are not the norm for me. It is not that I avoid them, but such things do not seem to be my lot as I follow the LHP.

When a DL wishes to get my attention, it's got! But it always comes mostly from within myself, or a subtle sign if it is outside myself ( looking at YOU kitty-kats! )

On Friday....I'll spare you the details of setting up my dance ritual, it's...well, it's just my ritual. Unlike previous times I now have a permanent altar set up for Lord Satan. Cleverly disguised as an altar to Lord Satan, which is why I have it covered with a black cloth.

But....it is inside a “curio cabinet” that belongs to me alone, so it is highly unlikely for any member of my family to open and poke around in it. The altar is the antelope skull that I “found”, a 19th century Nepalese army fighting knife, it's wooden handle blackened by time, battle and everyday use, that serves as my athame, and a hand forged, wrought iron object (I think an incense burner) that was once part of Marie Laveau's altar in 19th century New Orleans.

A word about this object before I continue. I am not going to go into detail as to how it came into my possession, except to say it was from a source I trusted to be truthful about it. Many other people sought it. People with deep connections to New Orleans voodoo traditions and ( as they had repeatedly demonstrated ) the cash to easily out-spend me. I told myself that this object will chose the person it wishes to belong to, made my offer, all the money I had at that moment, and then let it go, certain someone more “worthy” or at least, with deeper pockets, would get it. Once I placed my offer, all other offers stopped.

This was 18-19 years ago and I still wonder if perhaps I had been right, and this object did indeed chose to whom it “wished” to own it. And why? So it could become an integral part of my altar to Lord Satan, now, in 2020? I honestly don't know.

I digress. With everything in place, I began to dance. I started with the Afro-Celtic fusion I love so much and move so easily to...but, it wasn't...”right” African drumming was also not right for this moment. I switched to classical......Lord Satan was telling me, without any doubt, He preferred me dancing to classical music when it is my object to dance for Him.

I started with Tchaikovsky's “Moonlight”, from that point onward I was drawing from my Prana/ sexual energy without filters or checks of any kind, Beethoven's 14th piano sonata, “Fur Elise”...my body was His instrument. If I had to draw a comparison (which I don't, but, WTF, I will anyway) I was dancing a fusion of Balinese temple dancing and ballet. Which I did not believe myself capable of....

For Him.

Another of my “takeaways” from this experience, I will NOT dance like this for anyone but Him, or Marquess Marchosias. This is true sacred dancing and until I had the Orb spell done, I did not understand clearly ( or even semi-clearly ) what He wanted me to do.

The energy, as it flowed, I directed to His altar and it is all soooo clear to me, this new flow, it's not Forth of July fireworks, it's “make-up” sex with someone you truly love and have had a serious disagreement with. Rapprochement and understanding that transcends all earthly understanding. Drawing on my sexual energy to dance with the Dark Divine. It's bliss. It's Love.

William Butler Yeats

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”