You're favorite way to cleanse your space?

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I use a combination of singing bowls, tuning forks and herbs that I burn. with each I direct the energy into a mirror or a 'curse jar. If that doesn't get the job done then I evoke some of my guardians and have them help me with the LBRP.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

I like using bells or sprays to cleanse my space!
But sometimes music+intent is all I need.

Once I got some nasty ghost/sludge entity by blasting Carameldansen on repeat. :lol:
If it works it works!
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I personally like to work with the four elements for cleansing my space!
To represent fire, I will burn a candle.
To represent earth, I will use salt.
To represent water, I will use water (haha).
To represent air, I will smoke cleanse or use incense.

Also I saw someone else mention that they physically clean their space prior to any type of cleansing, and I agree with that entirely! I think it’s very important to me personally to have a clean space.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Thalam

By incense. There’s a special cleansing blend my family does for generations for cleansing and protection. It has a lot of herbs I don’t know their names in English. I might post a picture of it soon.

Then there’s simply frankincense. Best known in my culture for cleansing and purifying the air.

For the floor; water and sea salt.

EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

I usually do a four element cleansing. I’ll sprinkle salt for earth and vacuum that up. Then I’ll burn bay leaves or rosemary for fire. Then add in some incense for air and I’ll open a window for air too. And last a spray bottle with lunar water and herbs geared towards my working and I’ll spray in a counter clockwise direction.

All of this on top of physically cleaning and using the vacuum to suck up gross energy. Sometimes I’ll set an energy bomb in the middle of the room too and just set that to cleanse and clear out gunk. I’ll energetically scrub everything.

To be honest tho asking for help from my companions is also a main way I cleanse. They clean astral side while I clean physical.
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

It is usually a combo.
A take a sprig of Rosemary to disperse water and then cense the space with frankincense or laurel if I have it.
If I’m cleaning an altar in the area, a brush it down with a bundle of vervain with other purifying herbs.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

You know I learned something new recently which said that boiling coffee on the stove can get rid of even the most persistent odors.
I wonder if that could have effects when it comes to cleansing too?

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”