Satanic orb

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Auraconics

The night before I had the spell done I had a dream I was walking with some earphones on not sure where I was but like in all dreams it give you a sense as if you know the place lol.but suddenly I hear in my left hear a inner ringing sound its starts from my left then moves to the right ear suddenly I hear inner voice and music like astral noise cause I'm a little bit of experience hearing astral voice sometimes from wondering soul while asleep moving around .but I knew it was from the satanic orb and that its was telling me in some way its gonna enhance my clairaudience in some way the sound was amazing like a beautiful song and I could hear it clearly even though I had earphones on,I've read that people had dreams before hand and that's proof that yes that was a sign and to make things clear I saw a vision of a message from satan and sons on my mail.that I recieved didn't get the chance to open it I just worked up from the dream,😎
"THE WISDOM FROM THE DARK SHINES THE WAY TO THE TRUTH, FEAR NOT YOUR SHADOW FOR BOTH OF YOU ARE ONE,AND IT REMINDS YOU SOMETIMES YOUR INFRONT AND SOMETIMES YOUR BEHIND DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR LOGHT IS SHINNING"
Auraconics

Since the satanic orb was cast 6july I've been able to go in deeper meditative state easily i bathe in an energy of calmness that let's you just go with the flow, I've notice and sensed also the orb behind my third eye just by focusing on it,and you can immediately feel the energy around your crown chakra it's really does what it say it does ,and im remembering my dreams more.i use it daily to keep connecting more and growing with it..
"THE WISDOM FROM THE DARK SHINES THE WAY TO THE TRUTH, FEAR NOT YOUR SHADOW FOR BOTH OF YOU ARE ONE,AND IT REMINDS YOU SOMETIMES YOUR INFRONT AND SOMETIMES YOUR BEHIND DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR LOGHT IS SHINNING"
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I wonder if you get more easily in 'alpha' state or deep 'theta' state for meditation/astral travel/ lucid dreaming etc....
Any updates ?
Shershah.chowdhury

Auraconics wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:15 am
Since the satanic orb was cast 6july I've been able to go in deeper meditative state easily i bathe in an energy of calmness that let's you just go with the flow, I've notice and sensed also the orb behind my third eye just by focusing on it,and you can immediately feel the energy around your crown chakra it's really does what it say it does ,and im remembering my dreams more.i use it daily to keep connecting more and growing with it..
I've been thinking whether to purchase a satanic orb spell, other spells on the store have my interest aswell.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”