Weird experience last night

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
yuurae

Hopefully this is posted in the right place but, last night, I was laying down to sleep (everything was fine previously so I didn’t feel weird before bed)

But as soon as I laid down - turned off lights etc I started to feel abit weird after and I knew there was obviously a spirit near me, it felt like a heavy shadow over me (I get that sometimes but can never tell what it is when it happens bc it feels different sometimes - like some entities give off that for me but some don't) - then it started to try and make me ‘aroused’ as it were and I was telling it no, but it wouldn’t listen, my whole body started to feel weird and I felt like after effects of being drunk (haven’t had alcohol for awhile so I wasn’t drunk but been that way before) - so room felt like it was spinning (like opened my eyes and could see the room moving slightly) had a pressure on my head slightly and felt like I was going to throw up - and I moved slightly away from whatever it was - like turned my back to it and moved over to the other side of the bed, but whenever I moved or faced to where it was (as I was trying to ignore it/ground myself - trying to visualise anything I could that could possibly 'stop it' - been trying to visualise sort of 'black fire' - shield myself etc, and calm myself down, but also get comfortable and try to sleep bc it was like 3 or 4 am, but it didn't rly work that well and they continued), I’d get that dizzy feeling again/or rather feel that the room was spinning, I have no idea who it was - heard some voices like 'sorry' and whatever but didn’t make any sense at all and could barely hear most of it, is this normal bc never had this before? does anyone know what kind of spirit would do this and why? like I’ve been harassed by malicious and negative spirits before but never had this - with feeling dizzy/room spinning - like that's new, so idk, also my body kept tingling in places and everything but like almost the pins and needles kind of feeling I guess?? and my root/sacral & solar plexus were affected mostly (and my throat) or felt kind of pain or ‘feelings’ there kind of thing, - idk what it was tho, but anyone know what this might be or what it might mean? or has anyone experienced something like this before so possibly could get an idea of what kind of entity it was?, any insight would be much appreciated, tyy :cuteghost:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

This exact type of feeling can be induced by a lot of spirits so trying to say its one type over another is a little hard, maybe someone else can answer that one.

I have experienced the light headed spinning room though, usually focusing on grounding or doing some mundane task is enough to pull me out of it though, and after reading what you had happen I would definitely suggest that on top of shielding. Maybe try banishing energies and spirits from your bedroom when you are trying to go to sleep and keep them out while you sleep.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

yuurae wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:08 am
Hopefully this is posted in the right place but, last night, I was laying down to sleep (everything was fine previously so I didn’t feel weird before bed)

But as soon as I laid down - turned off lights etc I started to feel abit weird after and I knew there was obviously a spirit near me, it felt like a heavy shadow over me (I get that sometimes but can never tell what it is when it happens bc it feels different sometimes - like some entities give off that for me but some don't) - then it started to try and make me ‘aroused’ as it were and I was telling it no, but it wouldn’t listen, my whole body started to feel weird and I felt like after effects of being drunk (haven’t had alcohol for awhile so I wasn’t drunk but been that way before) - so room felt like it was spinning (like opened my eyes and could see the room moving slightly) had a pressure on my head slightly and felt like I was going to throw up - and I moved slightly away from whatever it was - like turned my back to it and moved over to the other side of the bed, but whenever I moved or faced to where it was (as I was trying to ignore it/ground myself - trying to visualise anything I could that could possibly 'stop it' - been trying to visualise sort of 'black fire' - shield myself etc, and calm myself down, but also get comfortable and try to sleep bc it was like 3 or 4 am, but it didn't rly work that well and they continued), I’d get that dizzy feeling again/or rather feel that the room was spinning, I have no idea who it was - heard some voices like 'sorry' and whatever but didn’t make any sense at all and could barely hear most of it, is this normal bc never had this before? does anyone know what kind of spirit would do this and why? like I’ve been harassed by malicious and negative spirits before but never had this - with feeling dizzy/room spinning - like that's new, so idk, also my body kept tingling in places and everything but like almost the pins and needles kind of feeling I guess?? and my root/sacral & solar plexus were affected mostly (and my throat) or felt kind of pain or ‘feelings’ there kind of thing, - idk what it was tho, but anyone know what this might be or what it might mean? or has anyone experienced something like this before so possibly could get an idea of what kind of entity it was?, any insight would be much appreciated, tyy :cuteghost:
I know that spinning feeling and drunk like feeling. I typically get it either the first couple if times in the presence of an energy that im not used to or if my own energy isnt stable and has been spiking up and down i feel like my own fluctuations are making it hard to match the energy around and the spinning drunk feeling is a result of neither of us being on a common ground energetically (( this is just in my case.)) As for the sexual feelings,i would look deeper. Sometimes what you feel as sexual stimulation may not actually be meant as sexual stimulation--it is entirely possible that youre lower chakras are interpreting the energies around you that way. I have had sexual feelings where it did feel like i was being touched,but i wasnt actually. (( from companions as well as unbounds)). Though in some cases it is sexual touches,i would just keep in mind it may not actually be. In my experience if you asked it to stop but you kept feeling it,but negative things didnt happen around you at the same time--its likely not touching. If you ask it to stop and youre met with negative interaction like feeling as if youre being held down or other negative connotations..that would seem suspect to me.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

yuurae wrote:

So first off, it's really hard to classify a spirit or entity without connecting with them directly to examine their energy, and anything we may say is only a shot in the dark as to what they could be.

Like Guache said, it could very well be how your body is interpreting their energies. When energies mix, weird things happen sometimes. It's important to pay attention to how you feel while in their presence. But if you feel threatened, look into banishing this entity, especially if this persists and it still doesn't respect your boundary of saying no. Next time this happens, clearly tell them that you do not like how their energy is affecting you and it is unwelcome.

If you want to continue to see what and who exactly they are, cast a circle around you and invite them to stand outside of it to have an interview and use whatever means of divination/communication that you're comfortable with. Ask the questions that'll help you to uncover who they are and see why they're around. If red flags come up, banish them then heavily ward your space against them. I only mention this because you mentioned that you heard sorry and other ramblings which could mean that at this point your energies just aren't compatible or that you need to attune yourself to their energy in the long run. They may even become a companion at some point and they're visiting now to make their presence known. Some red flags to look for include: answers to questions that don't line up or contradict themselves, the entity saying that they're the only one that can help you, anything that is manipulative, etc. Listen to your instincts and intuition.

But I will also say, don't let them stick around if you feel drained, scared, fear, or any other typically negative emotions from them. They could very well be a trickster looking for a meal. This is also the perfect time to reexamine your shields, wards, and to even design a banishing ritual that works for you and that can easily and effectively be done quickly when needed.

I hope everything is going well for you today and keep us updated so we can try and help you out a little more if we can.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
yuurae

Red6joker wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:25 am
This exact type of feeling can be induced by a lot of spirits so trying to say its one type over another is a little hard, maybe someone else can answer that one.

I have experienced the light headed spinning room though, usually focusing on grounding or doing some mundane task is enough to pull me out of it though, and after reading what you had happen I would definitely suggest that on top of shielding. Maybe try banishing energies and spirits from your bedroom when you are trying to go to sleep and keep them out while you sleep.
Yeah, just first time experiencing it, just NEVER had that before so not sure if it was something attacking me, or if there was a type who's energy was intense like that that could do that but idk, eventually it did stop but it was weird, and haven't really experienced it since, so not too sure what it was? Anyway, ty for replying tho, will def try that <3
yuurae

Gauche wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:23 pm
yuurae wrote:

I know that spinning feeling and drunk like feeling. I typically get it either the first couple if times in the presence of an energy that im not used to or if my own energy isnt stable and has been spiking up and down i feel like my own fluctuations are making it hard to match the energy around and the spinning drunk feeling is a result of neither of us being on a common ground energetically (( this is just in my case.)) As for the sexual feelings,i would look deeper. Sometimes what you feel as sexual stimulation may not actually be meant as sexual stimulation--it is entirely possible that youre lower chakras are interpreting the energies around you that way. I have had sexual feelings where it did feel like i was being touched,but i wasnt actually. (( from companions as well as unbounds)). Though in some cases it is sexual touches,i would just keep in mind it may not actually be. In my experience if you asked it to stop but you kept feeling it,but negative things didnt happen around you at the same time--its likely not touching. If you ask it to stop and youre met with negative interaction like feeling as if youre being held down or other negative connotations..that would seem suspect to me.
Well, it was first time experiencing that tbh I never have had that before - I actually don't feel energies/presence of goetic demons or any deities I've seen but I will feel presences/energies of negative entities or anything so, was wondering whether or not something was trying to attack me, or if an entities energy can be intense like that then ??

Yeah, I have experienced sexual attacks before and it did hurt 'there' aswell like someone was trying to force themselves or w/e as tmi as that sounds - I do have a few protective things around me atm so not sure what it was bc most attacks happen to me during sleep/when I lay down so do have a lot of protective items/symbols, wards etc around my bed (tho sometimes that doesn't seem to stop them) so for me I feel it was that again, did feel like my body was getting heavy tho n felt pushed down slightly so possibly thinking it may have been a malevolent entity, or something but not too sure anymore, haven't experienced the spinning since so not sure but ? ty tho <3
yuurae

Conium wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:45 am
yuurae wrote:

So first off, it's really hard to classify a spirit or entity without connecting with them directly to examine their energy, and anything we may say is only a shot in the dark as to what they could be.

Like Guache said, it could very well be how your body is interpreting their energies. When energies mix, weird things happen sometimes. It's important to pay attention to how you feel while in their presence. But if you feel threatened, look into banishing this entity, especially if this persists and it still doesn't respect your boundary of saying no. Next time this happens, clearly tell them that you do not like how their energy is affecting you and it is unwelcome.

If you want to continue to see what and who exactly they are, cast a circle around you and invite them to stand outside of it to have an interview and use whatever means of divination/communication that you're comfortable with. Ask the questions that'll help you to uncover who they are and see why they're around. If red flags come up, banish them then heavily ward your space against them. I only mention this because you mentioned that you heard sorry and other ramblings which could mean that at this point your energies just aren't compatible or that you need to attune yourself to their energy in the long run. They may even become a companion at some point and they're visiting now to make their presence known. Some red flags to look for include: answers to questions that don't line up or contradict themselves, the entity saying that they're the only one that can help you, anything that is manipulative, etc. Listen to your instincts and intuition.

But I will also say, don't let them stick around if you feel drained, scared, fear, or any other typically negative emotions from them. They could very well be a trickster looking for a meal. This is also the perfect time to reexamine your shields, wards, and to even design a banishing ritual that works for you and that can easily and effectively be done quickly when needed.

I hope everything is going well for you today and keep us updated so we can try and help you out a little more if we can.
Yeah, I thought so, was just thinking it was odd since never experienced that sort of sensation before, figured maybe a certain entity could have that sort of effect on u w the intense energies kind of thing but not too sure now, haven’t experienced that sensation since, so figured it might have been a one off thing, but not too sure.

Spirits don’t usually respect my boundaries really, I’ve experienced sexual attacks before (not just in the physical - so it did feel like it was possibly that again but was put off guard by the sensation), and sometimes I will just ignore it so much that it’ll just end, but I do have a lot of protective items/symbols and warding around my bed and room too, to try and protect myself, and also visualise an ‘emergency’ shield round myself, but sometimes that doesn’t seem to stop them, so not sure what would at this point.

I mean it did stop after awhile after moving constantly around and away from where I felt that sensation, and just trying to focus on something else, sometimes it dropped off and then sensation of feeling ‘that’ started again and it did hurt ‘there’ like something was trying to be forceful or something, tmi but y’know. Thinking it was a malicious spirit or something, and i'm going to be doing a few things to try and sort that out now anyways, and try to ward more effectively, and shield myself too further, but yes, thank you tho <3
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

yuurae wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:09 pm

Yeah, I thought so, was just thinking it was odd since never experienced that sort of sensation before, figured maybe a certain entity could have that sort of effect on u w the intense energies kind of thing but not too sure now, haven’t experienced that sensation since, so figured it might have been a one off thing, but not too sure.

Spirits don’t usually respect my boundaries really, I’ve experienced sexual attacks before (not just in the physical - so it did feel like it was possibly that again but was put off guard by the sensation), and sometimes I will just ignore it so much that it’ll just end, but I do have a lot of protective items/symbols and warding around my bed and room too, to try and protect myself, and also visualise an ‘emergency’ shield round myself, but sometimes that doesn’t seem to stop them, so not sure what would at this point.

I mean it did stop after awhile after moving constantly around and away from where I felt that sensation, and just trying to focus on something else, sometimes it dropped off and then sensation of feeling ‘that’ started again and it did hurt ‘there’ like something was trying to be forceful or something, tmi but y’know. Thinking it was a malicious spirit or something, and i'm going to be doing a few things to try and sort that out now anyways, and try to ward more effectively, and shield myself too further, but yes, thank you tho <3
Ugh what a fucked up scary experience. You should not have to go through that. When things like that happened to me and shielding wouldn't seem to work I would ask Lord Lucifer to help and that always stopped whatever bullshit was going on either in dreams or IRL.
yuurae

Red6joker wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:29 pm
yuurae wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:09 pm

Ugh what a fucked up scary experience. You should not have to go through that. When things like that happened to me and shielding wouldn't seem to work I would ask Lord Lucifer to help and that always stopped whatever bullshit was going on either in dreams or IRL.

Yeah, its horrible to experience especially when you can't physically do anything about it and what you do 'magically' doesn't seem to work or stop them, but I've had like spirits use this incubus, who I was firstly in contact with against me to do that too, (he left awhile ago and I don't know why so feel kind of abandoned by that too bc I didn't know for ages, and he didn't say anything either, I thought he was still around but it was just imposter spirits or w/e), unfortunately I don't have any spirit or entity I can ask for help atm, so sort of just trying to deal with it myself anyways but yes uwu I'll figure out how to stop these things from happening hopefully soon tho, but yes, tyyy <33
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

I would say just be careful. I'm not going to fancy any guesses what it could be.. But if you feel sexually violated in any way by what you experienced, I second what was said, it's likely negative. I've gone through the experience of being assaulted and violated by a malevolent incubus and another male entity that "allied" with it for nearly over a year, way back in 2016-2017. This one was conjured up by a man though who tried to interfere with my long-term relationship with my Twin Flame for years... I acted extremely hypersexual without knowing during those years and nearly lost myself completely...
So guess my experience is different in that aspect, just a disclaimer--

I went through months of that incubus trying to force themselves on me in my home..so a lot of what you described kind of reminded me of a lot of the things I went through... and even when I had moved to an apartment for a few years... Then he eventually attached to my ex-partner because it "preferred her" and would take possession of her since she's extremely spirit sensitive. Then, he became hostile and angry to the point he began to shut/lock my doors, throw my appliances down to the ground, throw my stuffies around.. I won't repeat all the details since I have elsewhere but anyway-- The one that left you maybe has found another person to supplement what they want or moved on. I would say it's probably for the better. Hope you stay protected. On the other hand, sometimes there are some unbounds that might try to have temporary sexual connections and come and go.. I don't want to say that's what it is either but do you ward and banish often??

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”