Lord Abaddon’s Current Of Foundational Destruction

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

My working is schedule for the 5th of next month and while I wanted to go ahead and make a thread so it will be here. I also wanted to give background on what lead to me signing up for this.

I decided to be a bit creative with one of my incense offerings to Incubus C I got from here. While reading over his scroll I thought this might be something he would like.

The day before this I had called him fourth and talked to him about a lot of things that have been going on within my life.

Now today I offered him this incense and not long after doing so I felt compelled to check S&S store and saw this.

Due to my upbringing and everything I know I have a lot of blockages that I’ve been having a hard time taking care of. It’s not that I’ve not tried. There’s just too much.When I start to make progress I end up back in the same hole.

When I think about Dark lords reading I had received and the same message calling me our. Santa Muertes guidance to me. I assumed her messages were referring to my job, not working on myself. I knew this working is a must for me.

I’m looking forward to the necessary change this brings. I’m grateful to my companion C for nudging me in this direction.

I will update on how things go the night of the working and how things start going in my life from having this done.
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Ulala wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:02 pm
My working is schedule for the 5th of next month and while I wanted to go ahead and make a thread so it will be here. I also wanted to give background on what lead to me signing up for this.

I decided to be a bit creative with one of my incense offerings to Incubus C I got from here. While reading over his scroll I thought this might be something he would like.

The day before this I had called him fourth and talked to him about a lot of things that have been going on within my life.

Now today I offered him this incense and not long after doing so I felt compelled to check S&S store and saw this.

Due to my upbringing and everything I know I have a lot of blockages that I’ve been having a hard time taking care of. It’s not that I’ve not tried. There’s just too much.When I start to make progress I end up back in the same hole.

When I think about Dark lords reading I had received and the same message calling me our. Santa Muertes guidance to me. I assumed her messages were referring to my job, not working on myself. I knew this working is a must for me.

I’m looking forward to the necessary change this brings. I’m grateful to my companion C for nudging me in this direction.

I will update on how things go the night of the working and how things start going in my life from having this done.
How are your psychic abilities? Can you actually talk with your incubus companion ? Or do you do telepathy with him ? I also have some energetic challanges that I have to conquer. I am doing all that I can in this life to be able to open up to the astral world. I feel that I owe that to my companions. :grindevil:
Ulala
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere

Blckmagickx wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:17 pm
Ulala wrote:

How are your psychic abilities? Can you actually talk with your incubus companion ? Or do you do telepathy with him ? I also have some energetic challanges that I have to conquer. I am doing all that I can in this life to be able to open up to the astral world. I feel that I owe that to my companions. :grindevil:
Clairsentience is my top psychic ability.Its the one I’ve really gotten down. However the one I’ve been trying to really focus on is Clairaudience. I’d say it’s the one I need the most work on.

My companions communicate with me through different means, telepathy, in dreams, through other people. My Noble Carnavalesque companion K sent a message through my car mechanic. It was not long after her arrival a few months ago. Out of the blue while we were speaking his facial expression everything changed to something more serious. It was a wanting along the lines of how if I didn’t deal with this certain thing it wasn’t going to go away. Then like that the young guy went back to his laid back demeanor and continued on with what he was saying before as if that never happened.

Because I’ve had this specific young guy work on my care before it was completely out of character. He was a young, looked right out of high school. He’s laid back and has an I don’t care sort of attitude. The way he looked at me in the eyes in that moment when it happened I knew it was her.

I actually discussed full details of this event with DrFaustus on here not long after it happened. Which lead to me getting a specific working from VK jehannum done. I wasn’t going to take her warning lightly

They communicate through songs I hear as well. It’s quite interesting all the different ways they will try to reach out to you. When these things happen you just know it’s them. I automatically know which one it is as well.

Incubus C is the one who hangs around the most, he’s put me in a lot of challenging situations to help improve my confidence. They’re hard, especially with some of the harsh truths I’ve been learning about certain situations and people along with this.Hes helped me start to read people better. In the end he’s not put me through anything I’ve not been able to handle. Even if its hurt finding out, I’m glad I learned the truth about certain things as well.

Incubus C has also been testing all of my psychic abilities as well. I’ve very briefly seen him a few times. I can tell he’s trying to see where I’m at with everything.Which matches what was said on my scroll I received.

It’s not that my other two companions aren’t here or as active, besides having lives of their own, where I’m at right now with Magick+psychic abilities he is the one that’s really able to help me in those areas.
Noble Carnivalesque K shows up when I do yoga. That’s something she loves. She’s my party animal. If I am doing anything fun, she’s instantly here.
I think she has a fun radar built into her. She loves it if I play any sort of dance music and urges me to dance with her. Even mentioning this, she’s here now and wants to dance.

Despite me not being proficient in every area I’ve still been able to tell somehow when they’re reaching out. Now that I’ve been pulling myself together again I plan on really focusing on taking things to a next level.Ive been down and out for too long. They’ve shown me in multiple ways that they understand what I’m going through despite my worries and concerns on not doing or being enough. They care more about my wellbeing than how advanced in magick I become. That really speaks volumes to me.
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer

Ulala wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Blckmagickx wrote:
Ulala wrote:

Clairsentience is my top psychic ability.Its the one I’ve really gotten down. However the one I’ve been trying to really focus on is Clairaudience. I’d say it’s the one I need the most work on.

My companions communicate with me through different means, telepathy, in dreams, through other people. My Noble Carnavalesque companion K sent a message through my car mechanic. It was not long after her arrival a few months ago. Out of the blue while we were speaking his facial expression everything changed to something more serious. It was a wanting along the lines of how if I didn’t deal with this certain thing it wasn’t going to go away. Then like that the young guy went back to his laid back demeanor and continued on with what he was saying before as if that never happened.

Because I’ve had this specific young guy work on my care before it was completely out of character. He was a young, looked right out of high school. He’s laid back and has an I don’t care sort of attitude. The way he looked at me in the eyes in that moment when it happened I knew it was her.

I actually discussed full details of this event with DrFaustus on here not long after it happened. Which lead to me getting a specific working from VK jehannum done. I wasn’t going to take her warning lightly

They communicate through songs I hear as well. It’s quite interesting all the different ways they will try to reach out to you. When these things happen you just know it’s them. I automatically know which one it is as well.

Incubus C is the one who hangs around the most, he’s put me in a lot of challenging situations to help improve my confidence. They’re hard, especially with some of the harsh truths I’ve been learning about certain situations and people along with this.Hes helped me start to read people better. In the end he’s not put me through anything I’ve not been able to handle. Even if its hurt finding out, I’m glad I learned the truth about certain things as well.

Incubus C has also been testing all of my psychic abilities as well. I’ve very briefly seen him a few times. I can tell he’s trying to see where I’m at with everything.Which matches what was said on my scroll I received.

It’s not that my other two companions aren’t here or as active, besides having lives of their own, where I’m at right now with Magick+psychic abilities he is the one that’s really able to help me in those areas.
Noble Carnivalesque K shows up when I do yoga. That’s something she loves. She’s my party animal. If I am doing anything fun, she’s instantly here.
I think she has a fun radar built into her. She loves it if I play any sort of dance music and urges me to dance with her. Even mentioning this, she’s here now and wants to dance.

Despite me not being proficient in every area I’ve still been able to tell somehow when they’re reaching out. Now that I’ve been pulling myself together again I plan on really focusing on taking things to a next level.Ive been down and out for too long. They’ve shown me in multiple ways that they understand what I’m going through despite my worries and concerns on not doing or being enough. They care more about my wellbeing than how advanced in magick I become. That really speaks volumes to me.
It's a slow and steady path. As long as you do your work you will improve. I am sitting here at my desk and I feel energetic touches of my succubi companions. I always acknowledge them and I say out loud that I feel them in one area of my body. In example my right shoulder. Then I ask them to touch me there again. And nothing happens lol. I guess they want to determine where they will touch me. They always go silent when I ask that lol. But yeah you have a wonderful progress going on. Good for you! :grindevil:
Ulala

Blckmagickx wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:56 pm
Ulala wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Blckmagickx wrote:
Ulala wrote:

It's a slow and steady path. As long as you do your work you will improve. I am sitting here at my desk and I feel energetic touches of my succubi companions. I always acknowledge them and I say out loud that I feel them in one area of my body. In example my right shoulder. Then I ask them to touch me there again. And nothing happens lol. I guess they want to determine where they will touch me. They always go silent when I ask that lol. But yeah you have a wonderful progress going on. Good for you! :grindevil:
I’ve definitely had my fair share of that. I’ve gotten to the point where even if I can’t tell if they’re here I assume they are and can hear me. I am looking forward to really developing things because I’m curious of what they think of my general day to day human life. What their views are on certain things and certain situations.
Ulala

So last night was the night.

Right around the time I could tell it was happening I ended up falling asleep. Which is interesting because as I’ve stated in other posts I work the off shift. I figured out the time range for when the workings will be done in my time zone. Typically I’m still at work during this time. Even on weekends I’m still up around that time.

When I have workings done by VK Jehannum despite them being timelocked and won’t hit the practitioner until they fall asleep so you don’t have to schedule them for when you sleep/relaxing. I always tend to end up falling asleep around the time he ends up doing them. I can always tell when he’s done them because I’ve randomly fallen asleep. So while workings from here wise this is new for me overall it’s not something I’ve not experienced before.

What is new though is I’ve apparently slept for 15 hours. I normally don’t sleep that much.

Do I feel any different? I do. Getting past the initial tiredness I felt from sleeping so long. There’s something different about me. I know once I’m back at work or back into to situations where my past traumas would start to affect me it will begin to tell me what has changed and how I’ve changed.

Like with the Luciferian core, I’ll give things some time and update later on. However I wanted to give an update since I like to share what happens when I’m having the working done.
Gauche

Ulala wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:32 am

Right around the time I could tell it was happening I ended up falling asleep. Which is interesting because as I’ve stated in other posts I work the off shift. I figured out the time range for when the workings will be done in my time zone. Typically I’m still at work during this time. Even on weekends I’m still up around that time.

When I have workings done by VK Jehannum despite them being timelocked and won’t hit the practitioner until they fall asleep so you don’t have to schedule them for when you sleep/relaxing. I always tend to end up falling asleep around the time he ends up doing them. I can always tell when he’s done them because I’ve randomly fallen asleep. So while workings from here wise this is new for me overall it’s not something I’ve not experienced before.

What is new though is I’ve apparently slept for 15 hours. I normally don’t sleep that much.

Do I feel any different? I do. Getting past the initial tiredness I felt from sleeping so long. There’s something different about me. I know once I’m back at work or back into to situations where my past traumas would start to affect me it will begin to tell me what has changed and how I’ve changed.

Like with the Luciferian core, I’ll give things some time and update later on. However I wanted to give an update since I like to share what happens when I’m having the working done.
Im looking forward to this working. I think i am in a place for this to be helpful.

I've had a few services from VK as well..i know he says he time locks, but I don't think it is measured by time. They start kicking in regardless if youre at a certain level of relaxation. I was expecting one to kick in much much much later at the time and i went to meditate and was going to to reach out to a companion..then... BOOM! Shadow man with the hat threw a water bottle at my dishwasher,laughed, and then i felt the rite. So uh..it kind of timelocks to the next time youre really relaxed and not when sleeping. Lesson learned 😂😂😂

Keep up the updates on this working,I'm curious about it.

Also, a tip for working with ubi types,or any companion really.. before you invite them to you,think of something that lets you feel a strong pleasant emotion. Think of a memory that really warms your heart,or that really makes you happy..and when you feel that warm fuzzy feeling,ask your companion to join you,try and focus on your companion and imagine your emotion swirling around them.
It sounds a little odd but for me it somehow allows me to be more aware of their presence,it feels like it helps our energies mesh more quickly.

I find that if i reach out to them and im charged with a passionate energy we tend to both be more in tune.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Ulala

Wow that’s an interesting experience. I assume your talking about Umbral Sanctification? Unless he has other ones involving the shadow man with the hat. I had that one done not long after it came out of testing

Yesterday turned out to be.....quite the emotional roller coaster. Not that I wasn’t before. It’s a manageable depression. In fact I’d say yesterday was probably my best managed depression episode I’ve ever had.

Somehow I’ve been able to acknowledge that I’m not what I’m feeling. That’s made all the difference.

That same disconnect has appeared in how I feel about work as well. I’m not my job and I’m not what certain coworkers think I am. Certain negative bitter feelings I’ve had in regards to certain people I work with seems to have gone away.

The day before I go back to work I typically spend depressed, angry and all sorts of negative emotions up until I walk into that building.

I had such a strong attachment to my job. When I sit here and think about certain thinks I’ve done and the way I behaved....I think somewhere along the lines I forgot my job is just that. A job. Not my world.

Do I feel good about work? No. But I’m also not laying around all day dreading work.

I’ve definitely been able to connect with my companions better since this was done. For some reason I just...couldn’t reach out before. Whether it was my depression, anxiety or some other blockage going on that I was unaware of. I know I don’t feel like it’s all an unobtainable goal anymore. My I’m never going to fully hear, see etc has been replaced with a determination to get myself there.

I greatly appreciate the tip on connecting better. I’ll have to try that out with him.
Ulala

Gauche wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:44 am
Ulala wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:32 am

Im looking forward to this working. I think i am in a place for this to be helpful.

I've had a few services from VK as well..i know he says he time locks, but I don't think it is measured by time. They start kicking in regardless if youre at a certain level of relaxation. I was expecting one to kick in much much much later at the time and i went to meditate and was going to to reach out to a companion..then... BOOM! Shadow man with the hat threw a water bottle at my dishwasher,laughed, and then i felt the rite. So uh..it kind of timelocks to the next time youre really relaxed and not when sleeping. Lesson learned 😂😂😂

Keep up the updates on this working,I'm curious about it.

Also, a tip for working with ubi types,or any companion really.. before you invite them to you,think of something that lets you feel a strong pleasant emotion. Think of a memory that really warms your heart,or that really makes you happy..and when you feel that warm fuzzy feeling,ask your companion to join you,try and focus on your companion and imagine your emotion swirling around them.
It sounds a little odd but for me it somehow allows me to be more aware of their presence,it feels like it helps our energies mesh more quickly.

I find that if i reach out to them and im charged with a passionate energy we tend to both be more in tune.
Sorry I meant to quote you with my last response lol
Thalam

This working is not available currently, correct?

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”