Working With the Free Yourself to Wealth Magickal

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

After having the Free Yourself to Wealth Magickal for about one week I noticed a difference, just by having it with me 24/7. lol, I don't plan on parting with it for quite some time. I've noticed that just working passively with the magickal the effect isn't drastic. It is a subtle shift. Things about money and finances that would set off a knee-jerk negative response when talked about to me, didn't bother me anymore. That was just 'working' with the magickal passively.

A few nights ago I decided to review my notes of the listing and focus on the magickal's powers while holding it in my hand. To work actively with the magickal by meditating with it.

What a difference! It does indeed do what it says it does. It removes the old blocks! The rate at which the Free Yourself to Wealth Magickal, when actively meditating with it, shifted my energy and removed blocks was far superior to other energy shifting/clearing methods I have utilized. With other methods it would take awhile to start processing the energy/vibrational shift, 2 to 4 hours to allow my energy to settle after the clearing. The Free Yourself to Wealth Magickal started that energy shift almost instantaneously . . . about 10 to 15 minutes.

The time I spent focused on the Magickal was extremely short for the amount of energy shifting I felt, I think that was why it caught me so much by surprise. I'd be lying if I said that the time I spent focusing on the Magickal was any more than a mere five minutes.

After the success of my first, short, session working actively with the Free Yourself to Wealth Magickal, I decided the nest day to do an extended meditation with it. At first I was sitting on the bed in a cross-legged position and thought I would focus on the "healing of poverty mindset" aspect of the magickal. It was the most interesting thing. I could see in my mind's eye a movement of green colour. I was focusing on my root chakra area so that was a bit odd. It was an undulating, like the furling and unfurling of great energetic petals. After a few minutes I no longer noticed the movement.

It could be because I was cold, lol. So I proceeded to lie down in bed to continue to meditate with the magickal. I had on the CD by Kamal: Whale Dreaming for Reiki playing. And I was quite conscious throughout the entire hour that it was playing. Then it reached the end of the final piece, Coming Home and I fell into a sleeping-state.

I can't say how long I was in that state but when I awoke the room was quite dark, even though it was only about 5p.m in the afternoon. And as soon as I came out of that state I could see at definite pattern of energy moving in the darkness of my closed eyes. I opened my eyes only to discover that I could still see it through the blankets I had placed over my head. Then I pulled down the blankets and could see it as clearly as when I had my eyes closed. It was a bunch of circles interconnected and swirling about. A combination of gold and green (more emerald or darker green, not lime or neon) and a kind of glowing black . . . kind of hard to describe that black can glow in the darkness, lol. It was about, oh, I'd say maybe two and a half feet in length and about a foot and a half wide at the front where the circles were moving around the most and a foot wide near the back. And it was hovering in the air. That was quite the experience!

The magickal will work "passively" as I observed at the beginning of my post. By just having it on your person. But, obviously, the effect is so much more subtle.

And that is a good thing. Because it gives the person working with the Magickal the option of "working at their own pace" depending on their level of growth. Some people might not be ready - as much as they say they want it - for a huge and drastic shift in their reality. So having it work subtly and slowly removing their blocks and changing their mindset in a steady progression toward a much richer and prosperous future may be the better option for them. And I see that is entirely possible with this piece. You ladies, Adelphia and Akelta, along with the Mammon Family, have given your clients an amazing and wonderful tool in the Free Yourself to Wealth Magickal. Thank you so much!
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Minerva418

:devillove: I am soo getting one of their magickals when I get the chance! Thanks for posting your experience with that! ♡
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

***UPDATE*** 5 years later . . .
guesswho wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 am
I can't say how long I was in that state but when I awoke the room was quite dark, even though it was only about 5p.m in the afternoon. And as soon as I came out of that state I could see at definite pattern of energy moving in the darkness of my closed eyes. I opened my eyes only to discover that I could still see it through the blankets I had placed over my head. Then I pulled down the blankets and could see it as clearly as when I had my eyes closed. It was a bunch of circles interconnected and swirling about. A combination of gold and green (more emerald or darker green, not lime or neon) and a kind of glowing black . . . kind of hard to describe that black can glow in the darkness, lol. It was about, oh, I'd say maybe two and a half feet in length and about a foot and a half wide at the front where the circles were moving around the most and a foot wide near the back. And it was hovering in the air. That was quite the experience!
Yes, it has only come about that this year, 2018, I "discovered" what I was describing above. I can articulate it a bit better as my knowledge has expanded since having this experience.

The circles were/are actually sigils. And the formation was very similar to the Sefirot or Sephiroth, if not it exactly, it has been 5 years and memory can be hazy. I do remember that it had a "tail". It was floating about like a blimp, horizontal to the ground. Which, I think, made it harder for me to recognize was I was looking at.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

guesswho wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:29 pm
***UPDATE*** 5 years later . . .
guesswho wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 am
Yes, it has only come about that this year, 2018, I "discovered" what I was describing above. I can articulate it a bit better as my knowledge has expanded since having this experience.

The circles were/are actually sigils. And the formation was very similar to the Sefirot or Sephiroth, if not it exactly, it has been 5 years and memory can be hazy. I do remember that it had a "tail". It was floating about like a blimp, horizontal to the ground. Which, I think, made it harder for me to recognize was I was looking at.
This sounds amazing! I am so gonna be looking more closely at their magickals now. I have been a bit interested in sigils lately. Maybe I should look into them more. Thanks for the awesome update!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”