Repeating numbers

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

111, 222, 333... etc, etc, etc...I hear them referred to as repeating numbers, or angelic numbers . I keep seeing the number 444 multiple times daily. Every single day, when I check the time it is 4:44 pm and 4:44 am. when I am out doing things I constantly see street addresses that have the number 444. Books fall open to page 444. Last night I was rolling up all these pennies that accumulated around the house and there were 444 of them. The list goes on and on, and 444 keeps appearing to me multiple times daily. I got really curious and looked into it and found explanations for all other repeating numbers, except not much about 444, and each source of information had a different perception of that number, whereas with all of the other numbers there was a lot of consistency of explanation about them. Does anyone have an explanation or theory about the significance of 444? This is driving my curiosity off the charts...lol! :crazy:
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Veinlo
Patron Deities: Lilit
Your favourite Demon?: Satan

I am a very nocturnal person and when I look at the clock subconsciously I find the time 03:33am many many times.

No idea what this means.
Thalam

I’ve been getting these numbers for years, before they started being a trend and have numerous websites. You can google the numbers and you’ll get many results of the meaning. Some people believe it’s nothing though and they’re just that...numbers.

Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

The number four has different meanings across different cultures. You’ve said that you have looked up the correspondences, do any of them stand out to you or give you a feeling of “yes, this is it”?
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Vackra wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:55 pm
The number four has different meanings across different cultures. You’ve said that you have looked up the correspondences, do any of them stand out to you or give you a feeling of “yes, this is it”?
Seconding this. Your intuition is the most important tool with these things.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”