demon bodies?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Shershah.chowdhury

Red6joker wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:57 am
mercy wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:10 pm
demon magics is weak!! Over here, their influence simply isn't there. There is no magic in this reality. So in a sense most beings are weak. And also the only magic is god's goodness. I kind of have no need for any of these anymore. Although I used to be a powerful demon lord but this world is not the same world as I was in. So I trust only in god now.
Demon magic is not weak, there influence is all around us even you, there are many gods out there but I am assuming you are speaking of the christian god, then most of his power comes from his followers not himself.

Used to be a demon lord? Now your just sounding delusional cuz you wouldn't be bending over so hard for Jehovah in that case. That little golden ball (he appeared to me in this form) doesn't care about humans other than to take their power from them.
And i was lord voldemort
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Boy, talk about coming late to the party. And I brought chips and homemade dip and everything. :umm:

First, It may surprise you to learn that YOU are multi-dimensional. We all are. While we are here in the world doing this and that, we are also doing important spiritual work on other dimensions. Just as you (or me, or anyone else) can be on the Astral without having to die first, so demons can be "here" and "there" at the same time. About that time thingie....

Someone mentioned that demons do not experience time as we do. An important point to keep in mind, WE don't experience time as it actually exists. We have been taught to believe that time is linear. Past, Present, Future. The ancient Meso-Americans experienced time as cyclical. Many "primitive" societies experienced time that way. My personal belief is that linear time was invented by patriarchal "authorities" to enslave the rest of us. It's right up there with turning our ancient Gods and Goddesses into "evil beings" :scareddevil: But, that's just me.

As for wings and horns and stuff....why not? They are not bound to this dimension. They are not subject to the various "laws" of gravity or anything else when the drop by for a chat. (If you're lucky)

As for banning, you are free to ask any questions you wish on any subject you may chose. That does not mean you are entitled to an answer. It's none of your business. I do not mean to be harsh, I am simply stating how things are. There is no nefarious group of people trying to control members. You cannot walk into the personnel office where you work and demand to see a co-workers file. Why? Because it's none of your business what is in a co-workers file.

People do not get banned for trivial reasons.

I myself have wondered about why some people got banned. But I never asked about it because...(wait for it)...It's none of my damned business. :devilflame: Too bad you missed out on the dip, it's super-yummy :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”