demon bodies?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

mercy wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:22 am

Hello, you're missing the point entirely. I was merely presenting the fact that this "serving" discernment on their side increases with rank, no? A king/queen would definitely have much to say. And a high commander or genral have an army to tend to, and some of them live in just that much chaos. Just look at the life of Crypt Lord B, https://satanandsons.com/product/rare-c ... ry-mist-b/ . He looks to be in a pretty tough situation. Its just that demons have their own responsiblities, and for many of them they live in a very chaotic world. Having full commitment with a human being is a really huge investment, at least for some of them like this crypt lord B. You mean to tell me that it isn't servitude to make a commitment from one of such a high "status" in their realms?
I don't know if you're using google translate or similar, but servitude and serving are definitely not the right words for the relationship between a Demon and their human companion.
Demons can handle the Demonic realms, try think outside of human limitations. They are not us. They do not have our weaknesses. These are Gods and Goddesses.
All Demons are generally vocal and have no problems expressing their opinions. No idea why you would think their rank would affect this.

Demons are Gods and Goddesses of the Dark side of the spectrum of divinity. Lords, Commanders and similar high responsibility ranks are well-organized and have many others under them to delegate missions and tasks to.

Refering to your example, Crypt Demons are incredibly tough and cunning, they can handle a lot, much more than this human world could throw at them. They know their own world and are adapted to it. It is not a 'huge investment' in the sense you are implying. They are Gods, they have immense power and magickal skill.
It might be a big commitment emotionally if they have a deep bond with the human.

I will repeat, time and space work differently in the Demonic realms. A whole human lifetime, even if they were with their human companion 24/7 would only be equal to about a month of their time.

I would really recommend that you read the more of the material already written on the forum.

:fulldevil: :fulldevil: Well, either way, they would definitely need some serious muscle in that area to counteract their heavy bodies. Since, as durable demons, they have thougher bones compared to the ones found in birds and other flying animals. So, perhaps a bird would not be a good comparison. My other theory is that the horns are used to psi-related stuff. Perhaps not to jab people since their realm is more magicall, hence the need for magical horn extensions. And as for the wings I can't really find a use for them though. Maybe it serves a similar function and they are not for flapping and instead for extending their infuence of the aura??
Life on Earth is evolved to cope with life on Earth. Beings from other Universes are adapted to those Universes. Earth laws need not apply.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I would also like to point out that they don't devote their entire time to us as companions, they still continue with their lives in the OSW, and those who step forward to become companions Make allowances in their life so that they have time for us. Also in OSW times flows very differently. And as for the serving issue, i really have a problem with that though perhaps it is the wording, service to what exactly ( in the idea that it is servitude to be a companion)? There is a big difference between companionship ( more conceptualised like friendship in a way) and servitude. as Taipantwist said they do not”serve” us. to say they do is to my eyes the height of arrogance, Respect when working with demon companions and Demons in general is paramount. They are not in any way lesser then us, which is what serving in this context implies. Also who are you to say if something is difficult ( “huge Investment”) for them or not? ( i am very certain Crypt Lord B can speak for himself) the demons can speak for that in and of themselves, and just because it may seem difficult from your limited perspective does mean it is actually so for them. They are incredibly skilled beings and I am sure, are very capable of delegating and adjusting to having time for companionship. If they truly didnt they would not step forward as companions. All this being said the realms the demons come from exist at very different levels energetically wise then the earthen realm does, as others have explained they have not need to follow the physiological, biological etc “laws” of earthen with their structure and appearance and fundamentally they exist on a more spiritual energetic level them humans do. Also sometimes appearance in general does not dictate a need for a function, nor a limited function as you see fit. Demons are also known to change their appearances, some more then others; depending on what level you connect with them on and how your energy interacts with theirs as well.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Heretique wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:19 pm
I would also like to point out that they don't devote their entire time to us as companions, they still continue with their lives in the OSW, and those who step forward to become companions Make allowances in their life so that they have time for us. Also in OSW times flows very differently. And as for the serving issue, i really have a problem with that though perhaps it is the wording, service to what exactly ( in the idea that it is servitude to be a companion)? There is a big difference between companionship ( more conceptualised like friendship in a way) and servitude. as Taipantwist said they do not”serve” us. to say they do is to my eyes the height of arrogance, Respect when working with demon companions and Demons in general is paramount. They are not in any way lesser then us, which is what serving in this context implies. Also who are you to say if something is difficult ( “huge Investment”) for them or not? ( i am very certain Crypt Lord B can speak for himself) the demons can speak for that in and of themselves, and just because it may seem difficult from your limited perspective does mean it is actually so for them. They are incredibly skilled beings and I am sure, are very capable of delegating and adjusting to having time for companionship. If they truly didnt they would not step forward as companions. All this being said the realms the demons come from exist at very different levels energetically wise then the earthen realm does, as others have explained they have not need to follow the physiological, biological etc “laws” of earthen with their structure and appearance and fundamentally they exist on a more spiritual energetic level them humans do. Also sometimes appearance in general does not dictate a need for a function, nor a limited function as you see fit. Demons are also known to change their appearances, some more then others; depending on what level you connect with them on and how your energy interacts with theirs as well.
All. Of. This. 🔥⚡️
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

mercy wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:06 am
My other theory is that the horns are used to psi-related stuff. Perhaps not to jab people since their realm is more magicall, hence the need for magical horn extensions. And as for the wings I can't really find a use for them though. Maybe it serves a similar function and they are not for flapping and instead for extending their infuence of the aura??
So more a symbolic manifestation than an actual physical form...
OK, that makes sense to me
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
User13453
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

haha
Ugliest human being in the world, that is me, one day I will, :h :meditate: eadbang: :deviljaw: :deviljaw: become super ugly. :deviljaw: :deviljaw:
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

mercy wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:28 am
haha
What are you finding funny?
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User13453
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

demon magics is weak!! Over here, their influence simply isn't there. There is no magic in this reality. So in a sense most beings are weak. And also the only magic is god's goodness. I kind of have no need for any of these anymore. Although I used to be a powerful demon lord but this world is not the same world as I was in. So I trust only in god now.
Ugliest human being in the world, that is me, one day I will, :h :meditate: eadbang: :deviljaw: :deviljaw: become super ugly. :deviljaw: :deviljaw:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

mercy wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:10 pm
demon magics is weak!! Over here, their influence simply isn't there. There is no magic in this reality. So in a sense most beings are weak. And also the only magic is god's goodness. I kind of have no need for any of these anymore. Although I used to be a powerful demon lord but this world is not the same world as I was in. So I trust only in god now.
Demon magic is not weak, there influence is all around us even you, there are many gods out there but I am assuming you are speaking of the christian god, then most of his power comes from his followers not himself.

Used to be a demon lord? Now your just sounding delusional cuz you wouldn't be bending over so hard for Jehovah in that case. That little golden ball (he appeared to me in this form) doesn't care about humans other than to take their power from them.
Darth Moronius

mercy wrote:
And also the only magic is god's goodness. I kind of have no need for any of these anymore. Although I used to be a powerful demon lord but this world is not the same world as I was in. So I trust only in god now.
you say in other thread, most people are sheeple

now you are one of sheeple

:devilthumbs:
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

mercy wrote:
huh, are you a troll?

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”