RUSE: An Olfactory Invocation to Loki

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Greetings Creatures!

On this most auspicious Friday the 13th I present to you the first in my new Deity Connection Scent line of Artisanal Natural Perfumes.

RUSE: An Olfactory Invocation to Loki

Enticingly sweet and excitingly spicy... All wrapped up in a shiny bow of dangerously fun! Notes of pepper and clove titillate your tongue, while hints of holy basil and coffee stimulate your mind, getting your gears turning imagining the games you will play. Underneath it all a ribbon of smoky fire winds its way through, showing you the conflagration that may burst forth at any unsuspecting moment.

Contained in a voluptuous pear shaped 10ml glass bottle with stainless steel roller ball. Inside you will find tiny quartz points, chips of genuine amber, and a sparkle of 100% plastic free biodegradable glitter.

As with all my perfumes, this is created with natures bounty only, free from synthetic fragrances. Formulated on resonant planetary days and hours, with the intent to connect to and honor the Mighty and Wily God Loki.

The FIRST THREE orders will be offered at a discount: $33 including free shipping anywhere in the US.

Follow this link to place your order:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/890039978/ ... on-to-loki

Utmost gratitude to my plant, animal, mineral, and non-physical allies who bless and guide me in my work.

Mischievous Blessings!
Flux

:devilflame: :crazy: :headbang: :devilparty:
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Only two bottles left at this discount offer with free shipping to the US!

:devilflame: :devilflame: :devilflame:

Return to “Cerulean Serpent”