how to control block out social anxiety technique?

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
hoshiyoshido

so ive been working on trying to get in control of these constant intrusive thoughts i have everyday all day pretty much by working on blocking them out so im not constantly having anxious thoughts,or thoughts pertaining to social anxiety such as envisioning past experiences or envisioning future conflicts or situations.
also i want to try to get in control of the actual feeling of anxiety that i also experience all the time .
i figured once i can control the more subtle energy of the body like my thoughts ect. i can control the denser more physical energies like anxiety.
the wierd thing is that i dont even think i have anxiety about things that could actually hurt me physicaly.
so lets say im walking past a group of teenagers at night,i wouldnt be scared or anxious for my physical saftey but it would just be more of a social anxiety if that makes sense.even if i clear my mind i the thoughts are gone but the feeling of anxiety and my heart pounding is still there,weird.my body is more scared of what people think of me then actualy dying or getting hurt.i think my body would be more scared of a person and what they think of me then if a dragon was flying in the sky.
you guys have any ideas,techniques or meditations to achieve this?

Return to “Health and Wellness”