Titania's Dark Energy reading!

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

flywithbats666

saelstown wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:51 am
Hello Titania! Thank you for sharing this beautiful reading, you hold amazing energy! I know this reading isn't currently listed but I believe it may be brought back in the future and I think getting it would bring me lots of clarity. Would you mind sharing how much it cost so I can start saving up and be ready for whenever it's offered again? Thank you so much, dark blessings!
Hello, I am currently on the waitlist trying to get a DDE, well when S&S e-mailed me about the price, they told me through e-mail that

" The first is the Basic Dark Energy Reading for $399. This will include your reading and a distance binding or aura linking for an ancestor of yours that steps forward during the reading. The reading itself will include the name and a few sentences on the ancestor who steps forward. You will receive one scroll with this option.

The second option is the Premium Dark Energy Reading for $666. This will include the Dark Energy Reading with a second scroll of the information on your ancestor who steps forward. You will receive two scrolls with this option. The second ancestor scroll will include a sigil, aura and you can choose if you would like an aura linking, distance binding or physical vessel mailed to you.

Note***Even if a Demon Commander steps forward the cost will not increase, we will craft an ancestor binding of whoever steps forward."

I hope that answers your question, I guess everyone needs to be prepared to have $$$$$$ saved up if they are gonna buy with S&S.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”