Luciferian Core Infusion and Satanic Orb.... and I...?

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I’m so happy I got these two things.... satanic orb and the luciferian core infusion was.. heh I’m struggling to find the words. They were what I needed. After the workings and having both of these casted on me I felt very different. It felt like I could finally see things that were hidden and finally think on things that I kept hiding away. Thank you Satan and Sons! :devilthumbs:
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

These workings are both spells right ? For how long are these spells activated? And how will you proceed from now on? Are you planning to work on your psychic abilities or did you already have strong bonds with demons?

I am curious to what the long term benefits are and I am looking to buy that satanic orb myself because it will help tune into the demonic realms.
WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

First off, I’d totally recommend getting it. Both are amazing and work at a pace that will best benefit you. You know? They’re not just gonna be placed in you and then overwork you. But yes I’m going to start working on my abilities and hoping to gain connections along the way. :)
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”