Manifesting dreams

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Sun fire 874

I've learned alot about the art of manifestation but the one thing I cannot figure out is how to manifest a dream one desires.

I mean how do you pull something to you when it has nothing you've seen before?

I mean if I want an apple I can "ask" for an apple to come as I know what it is, what it looks like, etc.

But when it comes to memories (from lives not of 3-D) or astral travel dreams, etc I've never seen them before so I've no imagine or feeling to draw from.

So, how do you resolve the paradox of calling forth a mystery?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

perhaps being open to the unknown more in this, manifesting is not about controlling the situation. set the parameteres to allow for the expereince to occur and then let it go and see what arises, could be of some help. it depends upon what you are seeking specifically. did you mean past life memories etc? Manifesting is largely intent and combined with will and leaving it open. perhaps it is not "manifesting" you need in this instance.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Personally if it is something I have never seen before, I will manifest it via the energy signature that it gives off. So I focus on that and the feeling I get from it.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I think you're over complicating it for yourself. You already have memories and concepts to draw from, otherwise why would you even consider manifesting it if you are not aware it exists?

Memories hold energy, and are as potent as if we are there experiencing them at this very moment. You can bring up those memories and draw from them to manifest what you want.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

There are people who just cannot tap into dormant memories but have a feeling that there is something out there that is calling to them or that they need. That is why I said to focus on the energy / feeling that the "niggle" the "thing that calls to you but you have no idea what it is" gives off. That energy can then gain form in your mind and then you have an object to focus / manifest on later. Even if the final shape is not how others see it, your spirit will recognise it for what you mean it to be / what your body, mind, spirit complex requires.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”