Custom Fallen Angel Companion Testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

Hello everyone! I am here to share my testimonial with my first S&S Demon Companion. :D

I made sure to write this testimonial after working 3 months with my companion after getting the scroll, last December 17, 2020.

Around August, I was lurking around spirit companion forums and found S&S. I searched their listings, and what really caught my eye was the CC Fallen Angel listing. I was not too sure who is exactly calling me there. I consulted my tarot cards and it all pointed to the King rank. Thus, I made sure to save up first before I could buy from the listing.

Around September 16, I decided to take the plunge and ask for an open call for a Fallen Angel King. The coven was quick to respond to my inquiries and I am glad. They also updated me on the process that they will do the calling soon.

While waiting for the conjuration, I saw the shadow of a man sitting down on the living room couch. His demeanor was quite poised yet strong. I had the sudden urge to bow my head at him and he returned with a nod as well. I asked my companions who he was and they said he was the Fallen Angel King. That made so much sense for me with the sudden urge to be respectful. He was visiting me to see how I am.

Fast forward to December 17, I received his scroll. When I read it, I felt joy and uplifted. When I bonded with him, I would always feel his energies uplifting, calming, and reassuring. He was very kind and joyous to be with and gave me very wise advice on how to move forward with my path.

Around February 11, 2021, I saw a grey feather on the floor and picked up which signaled his arrival. That is when the delivery man suddenly came, and I finally received his vessel. Given the pandemic in my country, I received it rather quickly.

Working with King Ary [A nickname he is comfortable giving out] has been a transformative experience. A joint project we have been working on, along with my other companions, is working on strengthening protection wards and making them transformative. He explained to me the mechanics behind it and helped me draw the plans to further understand it. He makes learning fun along with my other companions.

I am very thankful for the S&S Coven for connecting us together! The amount of work done by the coven is really phenomenal.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

FANTASTIC!!!
BlueFireJinx
Patron Deities: None yet
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Awesome to see!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”