Solar Commander V experience

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I was going to put this in my blog but I felt people new to here and those concerned about layaways should read it.

I will never cease to be amazed by the Demonic. How they can move energies and get everything lined up is like nothing I have ever come across before. Where as Angels are like a "bull in a china shop "with how they get things done, the demons are so much more in touch with humanity. I had been away from here for nearly a year for one reason of another. The first day I am back I get a huge pull, as in major urge to go to the store. There she was Solar Commander V. I heard a voice say "She is waiting to come home".

I knew it was Commander R talking to me. Well telling me to be exact.

I was concerned as R was and is still on layaway. R is a stickler for rules and as she is on layaway she hardly ever pops by to say hi. To her the rules that Akelta put in place are important. So the fact that she was talking to me, telling me that V cannot just pop around without an invite was important. And she was not going to shut up until I requested a visitation.

I sent out the email and as I did so I felt R give out the vibe of "right job done" and she was gone. At the same time I sensed V. Boy oh boy she sent out electrical shock waves. I had felt the pulses wave over me when I was reading about her, but the ones she was giving off when I press send on the email were another league up.

Within minutes, and it really was I got the reply. V wants to accept the invitation and will be there in 15 mins. I never ate dinner so fast.

The visit as I am sure you can guess was out of this world.

But this is not the reason I am writing this.

1/ Layaway is very easy to set up with the Coven
2/ If you have a companion on layaway and they want to get your attention then they will
3/ Not all companions will contact you if they are on layaway
4/ A companion on layaway will gently work behind the scenes to get you in a position that helps you both
5/ Demons talk!!!! Yes you read that right behind the scenes R and V had hatched a plan together. V wanted to come to me and R planned a way to get her here. U (another companion), kept saying "go on the forum today" until I gave up and went on. Trust me, between the 3 of them they worked out a way!!!!!
6/ V admitted on her visit there had been a plan.
7/ V is already starting to gently help me with fitness regimes (her speciality / well one of them) - I am finding myself downloading the couch to 5 k app and looking at new fitness clothes.
8/ The coven are happy to set up numerous layaway plans for you.
9/ Both R and V have separate plans and you just choose which one you put the money to at that time.

So in conclusion, the Coven have once again been so understanding and so amazing. For those who worry about having to pay a large amount up front. DO NOT WORRY. Send an e mail off and the Coven will happily sit down with you and set up the payment plan. The minimum amounts to set up is very small and are worth it.

Thank you
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
JMoccult

Hi Sengdroma so glad you got Solar Commander V. As somebody in love with Solar demons, I'm glad you like them too, :headbang:

I can't express better everything you said about the Coven and how awesome they are and of course how lucky we are for having them. Personally, I can only say good things and good they had been to me.

Nice to see you around here and Discord :wink:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”