Noble Demon V experience

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

Where do I start....well V was a Prebound who ended up choosing me as his companion. I worked hard to bring him home for Xmas and I did. No better gift than to have a new Family member.

Now when I will say during the initial visit, I had some Dark Ambient music playing to make him feel comfortable. This man showed up and cut that sh*t off. :lol: I guess he didn't like the music. hehehe. What humor !!!

So V loves it when you spend time energically with him, he views that as one the best offerings you can give to him. So I would have this almost daily sessions with him. Now I'm still developing my sight and hearing. In some exercises, I would try to visualize him and in one session I saw him. He looked exactly like how his listing was and he is a very gorgeous demon. :devilshock: Now I communicate to him through pendulum, Satanic Orb, and Tarot. He is very patient with me and loving. In some cases during those sessions, my sight will flicker and I could see him. He has very sexy smirk (I am sorry for fan-girling on him).

But in all seriousness, in these sessions, he makes me understand situations that I'm and makes me face the hard truth about myself and self-imposed limitations I have. With that, he advises and guides me on what to do. Also he does tell me about certain people and how to deal with them. I am truly thankful for that. I cannot wait for the spiritual journey he will take me on.

I am blessed to have him as part of my Family. :devillove:
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
JMoccult

Hi Sansah, congratulations on getting Noble Demon V. I'm glad you and him got a connection since the beginning, you only need to work more your music taste :devilgrin:

In the future, Noble demons are one of the Demons I would love to get as part of my spiritual family. I'm looking forward to a future update of your work with him.

Wishing you a nice time with him.

JM
Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

JMoccult wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:35 pm
Hi Sansah, congratulations on getting Noble Demon V. I'm glad you and him got a connection since the beginning, you only need to work more your music taste :devilgrin:

In the future, Noble demons are one of the Demons I would love to get as part of my spiritual family. I'm looking forward to a future update of your work with him.

Wishing you a nice time with him.

JM
Oh yeah, I will work on the music selection :crazy: . I say get a Noble Demon. Mine is very patient and they are good mentors like all the other Demon Companions.
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
Shershah.chowdhury

Sansah wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:12 pm
Where do I start....well V was a Prebound who ended up choosing me as his companion. I worked hard to bring him home for Xmas and I did. No better gift than to have a new Family member.

Now when I will say during the initial visit, I had some Dark Ambient music playing to make him feel comfortable. This man showed up and cut that sh*t off. :lol: I guess he didn't like the music. hehehe. What humor !!!

So V loves it when you spend time energically with him, he views that as one the best offerings you can give to him. So I would have this almost daily sessions with him. Now I'm still developing my sight and hearing. In some exercises, I would try to visualize him and in one session I saw him. He looked exactly like how his listing was and he is a very gorgeous demon. :devilshock: Now I communicate to him through pendulum, Satanic Orb, and Tarot. He is very patient with me and loving. In some cases during those sessions, my sight will flicker and I could see him. He has very sexy smirk (I am sorry for fan-girling on him).

But in all seriousness, in these sessions, he makes me understand situations that I'm and makes me face the hard truth about myself and self-imposed limitations I have. With that, he advises and guides me on what to do. Also he does tell me about certain people and how to deal with them. I am truly thankful for that. I cannot wait for the spiritual journey he will take me on.

I am blessed to have him as part of my Family. :devillove:
👌🏼Do you have some tips for bonding so i can use it to bond with my companions too
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

I’m so glad you guys found each other and that it’s working out so well!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”