Calling back/Retrieving an entity

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Thalam

Many years ago, I had a Royal Demon Commander conjured by a seller. I fell in love with him and he was so special. My strongest connection ever and I just loved spending time with him.
But at the same time, my life was in shambles due to mistakes on my part and very bad decisions. Certain individual used this and made my life even worse. I couldn’t handle it and felt extremely overwhelmed. During one of my panic phases, I wrote to each conjurer asking them to retrieve their entities - including my RDC.
I focused on getting my life together and find peace. This took many years. However, during those years I never forgot my RDC, he just lives in my heart.
I reached a place where I become interested again in spirit companionship and immediately thought of RDC. Upon contacting the seller, I received no reply and from searching around I found out they’re gone. This shattered me.
The reason why I am writing this thread is to see if Satan and Suns or any reputable conjurer can find the RDC if he’s not with the seller. I honestly don’t know if he’s with them or they released him. I don’t know if it’s possible to locate him or if he’s ok with being summoned by a different conjurer. If he’s not bound; can he be located?
I guess I’m just trying to find a way to have him back in my life. Whether it’s Satan and Suns or any other conjurer, is it possible to rebind an entity that was previously conjured by a different practitioner? I’d appreciate any help and answers.

Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Thalam wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:38 am
Many years ago, I had a Royal Demon Commander conjured by a seller. I fell in love with him and he was so special. My strongest connection ever and I just loved spending time with him.
But at the same time, my life was in shambles due to mistakes on my part and very bad decisions. Certain individual used this and made my life even worse. I couldn’t handle it and felt extremely overwhelmed. During one of my panic phases, I wrote to each conjurer asking them to retrieve their entities - including my RDC.
I focused on getting my life together and find peace. This took many years. However, during those years I never forgot my RDC, he just lives in my heart.
I reached a place where I become interested again in spirit companionship and immediately thought of RDC. Upon contacting the seller, I received no reply and from searching around I found out they’re gone. This shattered me.
The reason why I am writing this thread is to see if Satan and Suns or any reputable conjurer can find the RDC if he’s not with the seller. I honestly don’t know if he’s with them or they released him. I don’t know if it’s possible to locate him or if he’s ok with being summoned by a different conjurer. If he’s not bound; can he be located?
I guess I’m just trying to find a way to have him back in my life. Whether it’s Satan and Suns or any other conjurer, is it possible to rebind an entity that was previously conjured by a different practitioner? I’d appreciate any help and answers.
This would be more suited for an email to the coven rather than a post on the forum. https://satanandsons.com/contact-us/ fill out the info there and they will get to you as soon as possible. Usually less than a week for replies.
Thalam

I have contacted the coven and received the following answer:

Thank you so much for contacting us. We’re sorry though this is not something we would do as it crosses potentially ethical boundaries for us. Generally, it is the conjurer and person who the entity/spirit was conjured for who can and should make contact with them. You may be able to reach out to them yourself if you still have their name and information, if they were originally conjured for you.

It does make sense that they can’t contact the entity, it’s unethical indeed.

I did call out to the entity and felt a presence and idk why my eyes got filled with tears. Perhaps my inner self recognized his presence? As usual, I sense and feel without knowing what the entity is trying to convey. I spoke about my feelings while experiencing strong energy - which I guess is his response.
I told him if he wishes to stay then please do and if he has to leave then he’s free to do so. And he left. It’s not meant to be.

Shershah.chowdhury

Thalam wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:16 am
I have contacted the coven and received the following answer:

Thank you so much for contacting us. We’re sorry though this is not something we would do as it crosses potentially ethical boundaries for us. Generally, it is the conjurer and person who the entity/spirit was conjured for who can and should make contact with them. You may be able to reach out to them yourself if you still have their name and information, if they were originally conjured for you.

It does make sense that they can’t contact the entity, it’s unethical indeed.

I did call out to the entity and felt a presence and idk why my eyes got filled with tears. Perhaps my inner self recognized his presence? As usual, I sense and feel without knowing what the entity is trying to convey. I spoke about my feelings while experiencing strong energy - which I guess is his response.
I told him if he wishes to stay then please do and if he has to leave then he’s free to do so. And he left. It’s not meant to be.
Who was the seller
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Thalam wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:38 am
Have you tried reaching out to him yourself? If he doesn't answer then then you know.
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

I would definitely try to reach out yourself? And just make it known you are open to reconnecting.
loveawake.ru

I had about four of them with slightly different names and deleted them all, but the names were so similar that they were right next to each other in the list.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”