I love my Prebound Arachne Commander

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

The title says it all. I have found my demon to be easy to connect with since the start and manifesting with a very clear presence. While at times a bit curt, he has been a great companion.
He is my second prebound and I couldn’t be more happy with his presence in my life
AlchemystCollective
Patron Deities: Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Azazel, King Sael, Santa Muerte, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: My lovely companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I love reading your bonding updates with your commander Lycana, it makes me happy to see he’s so active in your life!
Shershah.chowdhury

Lycana wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:32 pm
The title says it all. I have found my demon to be easy to connect with since the start and manifesting with a very clear presence. While at times a bit curt, he has been a great companion.
He is my second prebound and I couldn’t be more happy with his presence in my life
What experiences have u had so far
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I’m currently working through my 21 days of bonding exercises. I have had tangible touch manifestations, I have strengthened my communication with him. He’s shown me bits of where he lives. As right now much is part of the exercises, I haven’t ventured further than that yet since these exercises are daily. I am aware of his energy when he randomly drops in briefly throughout the day.
I look forward to getting settled more and exploring more in the future once we finish the exercises ❤️
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Lycana wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:37 pm
I’m currently working through my 21 days of bonding exercises. I have had tangible touch manifestations, I have strengthened my communication with him. He’s shown me bits of where he lives. As right now much is part of the exercises, I haven’t ventured further than that yet since these exercises are daily. I am aware of his energy when he randomly drops in briefly throughout the day.
I look forward to getting settled more and exploring more in the future once we finish the exercises ❤️
:devillove: this is sweet!
Nighthawk

Lycana wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:32 pm
I have requested a Arachne Jester, my first companion and reading your experiences with an Arachne Demon is wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”