Astral space sharing.

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Hello everyone! My companions and i have put together something to share!

Astral space

Please give this a go and let me know below how things are. It’s all free! I had my companions help with this. :) Feel free to share this space anywhere and everywhere!

What it has:

-Restaurant area with its own bar (delicious food and drinks)
-Garden, forest and cave to explore, relax and meditate and more
-Cliff and also a beach as well.
-Receive guidance and readings
-Big library area
-Massage parlour and spa
-Shops to shop at (spend longer in the space and come more often for more points to buy with. Each visit 5 points, every 15 minutes spent, 5 points)

Food and drinks are provided wherever you are regularly and you will receive it for sure don’t worry. Know that you will actually be connected to the space and will be able to consume the food and drinks automatically. Your senses will also be involved automatically like astral sight will see a garden if you choose to walk in it and you will hear things even if you don’t because of where your senses are at. So you are involved no matter your circumstances so don’t worry about anything.

Feel free to try to connect to the space. Stare at the sigil, close your eyes, say the word “Azeal” (pronounced Az-zeal) and you will be attuned to the space. The first time you will receive things which will connect you to the space automatically. From then on, just stare at the sigil and say the word.

You don’t have to worry about your senses and where they’re at. Just try to connect and see what happens. You will be doing what you choose to do. State where you want to go and it will help.

Word: “Azeal” (pronounced Az-zeal)

Enjoy!
Attachments
C77CA506-4FD4-4B97-9BA8-D7343543AD0B.jpeg
C77CA506-4FD4-4B97-9BA8-D7343543AD0B.jpeg (169.22 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
Akiro
Patron Deities: Set, Wotan, Loki, Lilith , Samael and Asmadeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thanks for posting this hanging out in dark spooky restaurants is one of my favorite things to do. And never thought of doing it on the Astral plane. I'm going to take a serious look at this and give it a try.
Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Bump.
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you for sharing, I am working albeit badly on my astral skills so will love to visit
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Nighthawk

Thank you for sharing this lovely space.
flywithbats666

how creative! very helpful, many thanks to you.

if we do this enough, i feel this could also better help us understand and be part of the non-physical/mundane side of life...it strengthens our psychic abilities which all fall into one another. yep, this definitely is of use to me.

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”