Azazel resources compilation.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

darkstarfyre

Thank for your compilation
Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

This is from the Azazel chakra work booklet from Satan and Sons: “Lord Azazel is a very gifted Dark Lord. Having known him for many years, I have come to appreciate his brilliance and his ability to understand a variety or complex topics and concepts.
He believes in focus and mastery and has attained mastery in many different areas including combat, health, energy healing, creative inspiration, mental mastery, and abundance manifestation to name a few. Though he is younger than many, not all demons are as wise and talented as he is. He is amazing to talk with and can deeply bless the lives of any who desire to work with him.
He has been a mentor to me in some very advanced skills of energy healing. This particular working is designed to go through your chakras, cleansing them, aligning them, balancing them and removing any energy blocks that are holding you back. He also works to remove energy parasites or entities that cling to your aura and to remove sludge and false darkness that accumulates within and around the chakras. It is a working that is designed to help fill drained chakras and increase the energy flow between them. Unhealthy and unaligned chakras can lead to illness in the body.”
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”