Inner and outer spiritual world

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

SophiaRigel
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lord lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: most
Number of Demon Familiars: 13

hi guys i have struggle understanding about inner and outer spiritual world , so pls any where i can read detail about this ....or anyone who can enlighten me detail about inner and outer spiritual world... some posts i saw same species of demons such as chaos, void, hellfire even fallen angels, they are in both inner and outer spiritual and they are not related to each other..what it means by that? what is different between? i will be so grateful if someone can enlighten be about it. :devilbow: please i am new here..i read some encyclopedia of S & S and saw inner and outer spiritual world very hard to understand. so i decided to join the forum.
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

SophiaRigel wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:35 am
hi guys i have struggle understanding about inner and outer spiritual world , so pls any where i can read detail about this ....or anyone who can enlighten me detail about inner and outer spiritual world... some posts i saw same species of demons such as chaos, void, hellfire even fallen angels, they are in both inner and outer spiritual and they are not related to each other..what it means by that? what is different between? i will be so grateful if someone can enlighten be about it. :devilbow: please i am new here..i read some encyclopedia of S & S and saw inner and outer spiritual world very hard to understand. so i decided to join the forum.
Hello and no worries at all! Welcome to the forum it’s lovely to have you join us.

It is complex as a subject it’s something we’ve been discussing in tea chats. “Inner spiritual world” (ISW) and “outer spiritual world” (OSW) are terms Akelta has coined to help describe her research and understanding of the astral and spiritual layers, it also helps define where she conjures from. Tea chats are where we get into deeper conversations it’s on the S&S discord generally it’s on Fridays unless there’s a break. It’s led by Akelta and Eilana and we’ll discuss various topics where we can ask them questions too. I would recommend joining if you’re interested it’s a lovely group of people and a fun place altogether.

The tea chat notes are posted after each session a few I would suggest to read to learn about the ISW/OSW are the following:

** Inner and Outer Spiritual Worlds**
viewtopic.php?f=265&t=10382

**Facets of the Astral World**
viewtopic.php?p=68929&sid=37900b1bb183d ... 841#p68929

** Death Realms
viewtopic.php?p=69275&sid=37900b1bb183d ... 841#p69275

There’s a blog post Akelta wrote I would recommend too (I’ll post below) about different layers and aspects we can connect to. Towards the bottom of the article she speaks on inner spiritual world and outer spiritual world dark lords and differences which can help with your question on species existing in the ISW and OSW but being different.

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/exploring ... ark-lords/

If I find other resources I’ll list them but Akelta is in the process of writing books and more articles about these topics to better describe it. As I mentioned it’s complex to define but from what I’ve understood OSW is more disconnected energetically while ISW is more interconnected so for instance energetic healings I can help heal someone from a distance due to the ease of being interconnected here since we’re in the ISW but in the OSW it’s not so simple of focusing and connecting the connections/rules are different along with the energies. Also in the ISW there is a lot of opportunity to come reincarnate and try to experience life as different species although inside of us is our core energy, which could be different than let’s say human. In the OSW they are their core energy although there are reincarnating species but a human in the OSW is their core energy so they will reincarnate as a human while ISW there’s more fluidity and choice in a sense. Hope that can help a bit, there are many many aspects to it far beyond this but these are some differences from tea chats I can recall.

If you have any specific questions come up I can try to help. I figured to post the tea chats and article first since they may help create more clarity and foundation to it :devilgrin:
SophiaRigel
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lord lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: most
Number of Demon Familiars: 13

hey guys ! i am also really excited about the book....i will be first in line to buy her book..as i am new, she inspire me so much along with her coven members. their knowledge and sharing changed my life..i will look forward here. thank you.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

There are many religions and sources that discuss similar aspects. As a believer in The Law of one by RA I know that the different realms, planes of existence and universes etc etc etc are mentioned at in there, just by different terminology. There are many Logos, and each Logos creates and so on and so forth. Hence the many layers like an onion.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”