Being Abused by a Sludge Entity

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

If anything Spiritual is abusive to you, banishment and cleansing is always recommended. Nothing should come into your space that is abusive.

Imposter and Sludge Entities can pose a problem and they can interject and insert projection and destructive images into us. They also enjoy torturing and tormenting us and can be very mentally abusive. Sludge Sentient Beings and other entities create misery in our lives and torture us so that they can feed. There are entities that thrive on negativity and on the torture and torment of others.

They are abusive because through that abuse they can torture us and create abundant amounts of negativity in our lives to fuel their appetites for this energy. These are the entities that cause many of the possession cases that you read about, and though they are a dark entity, they have a unique vibration of darkness and are completely different from a Demonic Entity.

I have been working with different energies and attempting to recreate in myself a lot of the situations that our clients have gone through. I have infected myself with sludge and even allowed myself to become possessed so that I would be able to feel and empathize with what people are going through.

I know that a lot of times there is a lot of solutions that are offered with no real understanding as to the emotional and traumatic impact that these situations have. One not only has to contend with an abusive entity, but also the notion that very few people are going to believe them or listen to them. Though understanding of the spiritual world is becoming more common, there is still taboo around it and that can make these situations more challenging. Isolation in itself is a form of abuse and feeling isolated from communicating with others can leave one feeling helpless.

A wellness note *at any time if you are experiencing suicidal thoughts please seek medical help immediately. Also, any symptoms that you are experiencing please take the steps to rule out all medical causes that could be impacting you.*

I will share with you some of my personal experiences and things that I have done. When the sludge was on me, it was insidious, it used every moment in my life to attempt to gain a stronger hold of me.

My demons worked to remove it, but it does something called mental grafting where it grafts itself to your mind and makes you perceive the sludge as if it were part of your own psyche. It can at times be hard to distinguish your thoughts from the thoughts of the sludge and that allows it to remain attached.

Directly ripping it out of your mind by your companions can cause damage to you if done forcibly, but also if done slowly without the patterns being altered in the mind if can come back. Working at changing the mind patterns and the mind’s reactions to different events can go a long way to helping to cleanse and remove it.

There were times that the sludge would try to interject and pretend that it was one of my companions and at times it was very convincing, though it would inject disturbing things which would upset me. The images that it showed were disturbing and clearly, the sludge had knowledge of what my internal triggers are.

**When that would happen I would immediately go and cleanse and then I would focus on my companion’s sigil or enn and I would just meditate with the energies and remove any disruptive images and projections that would arise.**

The goal of this is to remove all sludge energy that is within you, remove all hooks that the sludge has in you, and also remove any emotional triggers and mental patterns that the sludge is using to get in. It attacks the mind and get in, in those ways.

Removing the energies can take time depending on how deep of a hold the sludge has on you, if it has been there a while it can have deep hooks and may have programmed mental triggers in your mind. Be patient with yourself it can be challenging to remove the sludge, but over time it becomes easier.

**Another thing I started doing which I found helpful, was when a destructive image or projection would happen I would imagine myself with a big pair of scissors and cut it up. This would allow my Demon Companion to get through and help me to cleanse the sludge. I could then reconnect with them and strengthen my connection with them. Any activity to strengthen your connection with your demons and companions will help as the stronger your connection to your companions becomes, the easier the sludge is too clear.**

These entities do thrive on negativity and they enjoy creating situations that beat one down and mentally exhaust us so that they can feed. Demons don’t feed on negativity, sludge does. Reminding myself that my companions have no reason to say things to me and that the sludge has the intent to do this helps. It is a grounding point where I am able to ground what is happening and begin clearing the energies. With that, also remind myself that any harsh banishments or cleansing rituals are not going to harm my companions, they are going to be directed at the ones hurting me. That allows me to go full force and remove them with everything I have.

I voluntarily got myself possessed, so I purposely allowed the sludge to bypass all my defenses because I wanted the experience. I also avoided using my foundation and falling back on it because I wanted to experience what it is like for someone who does not have a developed foundation. When I did fall back on my foundation I was able to remove it.

We say that before beginning a spiritual practice it is good to develop your spiritual foundation, even if you are in the middle of a possession or being tormented, working on your foundation will strengthen it and that can give you the edge at getting the upper hand on the destructive entity.

Developing ones spiritual foundation is what I always say should come first when dealing with spiritual forces. You have to have a strong spiritual foundation and you have to know how to defend yourself. Below you will find some of my favorite spiritual foundation practices which have helped me

Cleansing by; Taking a hot bath or shower,
Drinking lavender lemon water
Sageing yourself
Having a salt water bath or if you can swim in the Ocean
Washing white, gold, and blue energy over you and your space

Grounding by; Breathing
Focusing on something positive
Eating something delicious
Sitting in nature with trees
Walking barefoot on the soil

Shielding by; Casting the white light shield
Casting a Gold Shield
Surrounding yourself with Energies designed to protect you
Surrounding yourself the essence of the Demonic Divine

Warding by; Casting the White Light Shield around your house
Casting a Gold Ward
Surrounding your house with the essence of the Demonic Divine
Casting Gold/White Protection bubble around your house

The Sludge gets in and will create hooks in the Spiritual, Emotional, Mental, and Physical Bodies. I find that taking an approach of removing it from each of those bodies helps it from lingering and will help you permanently remove the hooks.

For the Spiritual Body; energy cleanses work great, rituals designed to cleanse and clear the sludge.

For the Emotional Body; honoring the emotions and allowing them to speak and finding joy and happiness within.

The Mental Body; reprograming the thoughts and patterns and shifting the perspective to find empowering perspectives to take your power back.

The Physical Body; taking a nice hot bath, walk in the forest or swim in the ocean is wonderful!

I have a banishment ritual that I perform with Dantallion (Ac changed his name to Dandelion |-( ), Sonnillion and Lucifuge Rofocale which is like a demonic version of an Exorcism which is designed to target sludge and call on the power of the demons to remove the sludge and cleanse the area of all its energies.

After the banishment ritual, I will cleanse the space and cleanse myself, I will go have a hot bath or shower and I will reconnect with my demons and ground myself. For those of you who have trouble grounding to this Earth, I actually at times ground to the planet where my past life was because I find during those times it is stronger than grounding here. Grounding can be as simple as taking in deep breaths or focusing on your body and just being present with yourself.

Once that is done I will do something fun with my demons and continues to work at shifting the energies and clearing them. The sludge is insidious and it can take time to clear the internal attachments that it has. It pretends to energetically be a part of you, so it tries to influence your thoughts in that way, this is how it slowly gains more and more control, so the more you push what it is doing away the freer you become from it. This can be a process and it can be a challenging process, I know first hand when I infected myself I met with a lot of obstacles and challenges that I did not anticipate, it does take time so be patient with yourself and gentle with yourself and honor where you are. The sludge is vicious and can be really nasty and hurtful so make sure that you are taking the time you need to give yourself self-care and nourishment.

Be mindful as well, when the sludge is in close proximity you can get vicious, and angry, you can say mean and horrible things and you can attack those who you love and care about. These are all common things when someone is being attacked by sludge. It can happen. The sludge does this in a way to make you feel guilty having said and done horrible things. One thing that helped me with this situation was having safe chats that I talked to with close friends when it was impacting me.

My Mom always says that any mental illness should be treated like any other illness. People who are struggling in ways that are not physical should be treated with the same dignity, care, and respect as those who are physically suffering. I say the same of spiritual situations like being attacked by a sludge, it can be just as painful, emotionally traumatic, and debilitating. Any illness, physical, mental, or spiritual, should be treated with care and dignity.

Make sure you are honoring where you are and giving yourself as much love and self-care as you can. If you need help, find a trusted friend, counselor, or health care provider who can help. It is really sad how a lot of people instead of helping those who are in need cut them down, make fun of them and try to shame them. My mom would tell me heartbreaking stories of her patients who were mentally ill and clearly in need of support, but they are abandoned by their families, ridiculed by their friends, and painted in terrible ways in an attempt to shame them.

My mom says that a lot of people don’t even believe in mental illness. So even less believe in Spiritual Situations like possession and abusive entities, but it is becoming more common. Talk to those who you can trust, and seek out the support that you need, and know that you are not alone. Sometimes even just feeling like you can talk will give you the power to push past this. Sometimes it takes something as small as being heard to find the strength within.

We are looking at other options for assisting the community with these situations and I am going to be taking a lot of the new knowledge that I have uncovered with my own possession and fighting with sludge to help. I realized that I needed the direct experience to really understand what people were going through and the emotional turmoil that these situations can create.

And, my ultimate weapon for battling sludge… Love, love energy, the pure love energy from the Heart Chakra. I find the best way to face it head-on is to connect to the heart chakra (if you can align with your inner child and embrace the child love that flows from the inner child) and open the channels of love. This can be scary because you have to become vulnerable for a moment to open the energies and because the sludge has done such a great job of hurting us, being vulnerable is the last thing we want to do, but every time I have used this technique it has worked wonders!

Once you are connected to that send love energy to whatever it sends at you. In a physically abusive situation that is impossible because you are in physical danger, with spiritual energies through the love energy can act as a shield and actually destroy the sludge. I have many times blasted the sludge with pure love energy and watched it incinerate before my very eyes and completely free me from it. This is the energy of love, the frequency of it that flows through everything and that flows through the heart and higher heart chakra. This frequency is completely incompatible with sludge energies. It is insidious, but it can be defeated!

Remember you are powerful and you can defeat this!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Akelta wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:59 am
If anything Spiritual is abusive to you, banishment and cleansing is always recommended. Nothing should come into your space that is abusive.

Remember you are powerful and you can defeat this!

I feel like the poster-child for this post. 2 things of your post really stand out for me. The pattern of negativity: it may be personally unique to the individual but it will always be abusive which leads inevitably to a breakdown of self and esp. the heart/love. And the other thing was that the triggering of Love, self love, divine love, and esp. the inner child. The power of Love....

I've been on this journey for sometime and I didn't recognize the signs that I was going through.. but there are blaring blind-spots in hind site and I think one of the biggest was thinking I had to go it alone.
And once isolated, its like trying to climb a MTN without a rope. When we are together we can see and understand things from another perspective that we can't always from an isolated view.... and often what we are most blind to is love which can defeat the trickery and lies.

Thank you Akelta for your strength and big heart. I have learned an immense lesson of the power of love. The power locked within the sacred heart and sacred sense of self and ... something else. How carrying negative perceptions can create blind spots that can be used against us and keeps us from truly unleashing our inner power. We have to be sacred warriors at heart.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
LucienLachance
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer.SaTan.LeviaThan.Beliala.Rossier.Azazel.Ashtarut.
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Hail to HighPriestesses
and brothers and sisters

additionaly all things our lady said we do
we can do as option
if we are comfortable

1.yoga or qigong
2.laughter yoga just laughing with no reason!
3.love your body
4.feel unity with all
5.take sun shower
6.heal your meredians with you team
7.fix your chakras on right place with our team and your imagination your feel your chakras or scan them with your hands and move them with your will

there is lot of works we can do
but we must at first understand the words and works our HighPriestesses TOLD us

Thank you
DarkBlessings
IN THE NAME OF THE DARKNESS

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”