How do you think people ‘survived the second death’ as some historical and spiritual authors talk about?

The place to post about ancient, lost, and forgotten cultures, archaeology and the old world.
OuranosLibrary

What would it mean including its implications and how do you think whoever pulled that off managed to do it?

There are quite a couple of articles or books that talk about some old technique but not much in detail tbh on that topic.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I'll answer that with another question.

First you need to decide:

what does the second death mean to you?
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
OuranosLibrary

TheCunningWoman wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:11 am
I'll answer that with another question.

First you need to decide:

what does the second death mean to you?
Its supposed to be some stage that comes after ‘physical death’ where you lose the other aspect of yourself I guess?
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I will answer with a suggestion of watching the film "Jacobs Ladder."

He is physically dying / dead yet believes himself to be alive. He is forced to under go challenges in his "death" by demons, Babylon etc in disguise. While he struggles and is in risk of not coming back from a second death they are his tormenters. However at the end when he accepts and achieves his on enlightenment his tormentors become his saviours (they are now Angelic), he survives the separation from Source and thus escapes the second death and can depending on your personal beliefs - become one with the Source in harmony or choose to be reincarnated.

Remember Second death can be seen in the Tibetan Bardo Thodol and Kemetic Book of The Dead as well the books of the Abrahamic religions. Those books are survival manuals you are meant to read before you die so you can remember how to escape the second death etc
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Ancient Cultures, History, and the Evolution of Religion and Spirituality”