Afterlife for left hand path?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Sun fire 874

I know indepth all the discussion of the after life for light based path but have heard nothing on the light path's counter part of the darker paths

So, what exactly is a general idea here: you become a daemon,
get a private mansion in hell, etc?
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I would think there would be a range of possibilities available to you, depending on what realm you resonate most with (Demonic, Fae, Djinn, etc.), your expectations of an afterlife (or the lack thereof if you happen to follow a teaching where there is no afterlife), and the range of experiences you want to explore next.
In short, you would experience the reality you create for yourself.
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

I'm sure a lot depends on your mindset, vibrational level etc but in this case I was legitimately asking what the beliefs of the afterlife were for Satanism, Luciferians etc?
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Anton LaVey claimed there was nothing after death. Other paths may differ
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:52 am
Anton LaVey claimed there was nothing after death. Other paths may differ
I just read up a little on him. I never thought I would actually see the concept of atheism+ Satanism as one whole belief ideology as you would think the two would negate each or such.

Then again there is such a vast difference in the attitude and action of "God" in how he works the old testament vs how he acts in the new testament that a belief came about that indeed this is NOT the action of one deity but two different ones so I suppose it makes sense for any religion or religious belief system to have quite a lot of different sub beliefs within it.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I believe there will be some sort of life review. You may or may not reincarnate.

There is a lot we don't know about the afterlife. But just like there are a lot of different beings we interact with and different faiths, I believe most of them have their own, different areas. My take on it is that whatever patrons or patronesses you have, you will hang out with them unless you reincarnate.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Senatuq
Patron Deities: Azazel, Rosier, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I think it is good to think about, but personally I am not so focused on the afterlife details for myself right now. I generally believe you create your afterlife to a certain degree, the rest is out of our control at least while we are still alive. It will also differ greatly for each of us.
Sun fire 874

another good question is if you believe in a multiverse idea then ow does it work under the concept of you being both dead and alive?
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I was under the impression from the black lodges that I know of and the members within them, that those on the LHP seek to become a God Head, as opposed to become one with the God Head which is more a RHP thing
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Sun fire 874

TheCunningWoman wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:55 am
I was under the impression from the black lodges that I know of and the members within them, that those on the LHP seek to become a God Head, as opposed to become one with the God Head which is more a RHP thing
What's the difference between those two?

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”