Afterlife for left hand path?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Sun fire 874

You misunderstand my frustration here. This isn't about one path being right nor another wrong here. I'm talking about actual trickery and illusions here. As in who I thought I was talking with... Never happened, what I thought I experienced never occured and so forth.

Like 100% illusion and deceit here. 100% lies.

In other words I am frustrated because I don't how to filter out the tricksters and make sure what I am looking for is real and not just what I think is real.

I get what you're saying it is mystery for a reason I just like to know that the lesson, guides etc are for real and not some low level creature messing with my head for the lulz.
Sun fire 874

I thought of a better way to explain this.

Imagine you're looking for a job right now.

There are quite a few of them and which one fits you is completely up to you.

Now that you have that picture that your phone is blowing up with spam ads of "work from home make $30 an hour GUARANTEED", "Tired of working a bad job join our exciting MLM company. Others have made $1000's in weeks." Etc etc

You know those annoying as hell spam messages, and phone call messages.

Yeah, I could use some advice on the real life version of the spam blockers ..
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That's one thing that does get better with experience, you develop a better BS filter
The tricksters aren't necessarily a bad thing. For example, Bugs Bunny often outwitted his antagonists for his own entertainment, but he was only rarely actually malicious in doing so

They do have a purpose, though...
They train you to see through illusion, and they help you to see things from an angle you might not have considered on your own

Also, they act as a filter for those not ready to tread that particular path, either by feeding them the illusion that they already have it all figured out and don't need to study any more (Think of a first-year Psychology student who has learned the terms and the symptoms, and goes around diagnosing everybody because he thinks he understands everything he needs to know), or by playing on their own fears and sending them running the other way.
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

Maybe, but what bothers me is how committed to the bit they were. I mean Im not stupid by any means but they all out to mess with me. I mean dreams, messing with attempts to do readings etc etc. In other words it wasn't like I just took their words for it I DID double check things so to speak.

And apparently they were doing this to me for a LONG time hence why I didn't see past it right off the bat and why they could fool me so easily. I mean we're talking decades timewise.

From what I gathered their goal seemed to be getting me interested in studying magic fully indepth for whatever reason.

What caused me to figure things is beyond me maybe my guardian angel/demon got pissed and snapped me out of it I don't know I just know one day I realized "what a minute something's off here."
Dragonoake

Maybe it's time for you to take a stand and exert some authority
Alright, Jack, this is the way it's gonna be...
I've got work to do, and I'm tired of your little games
From here on out, I want you to lead, follow, or get the F**K out of the way
Sun fire 874

Yeah I should for sure. I honestly still to this day don't even remotely understand the reasoning behind all this trickery as it's a long time to go for what amounts to at best a sub par joke.

Alot of time wasted for both of us for no reason other to waste driving in false memory history among other things that would probably require quite a bit of effort to pull off.

I'm just saying usually if someone wanted to go through that much work I imagine it would be to achieve a goal of some sort but then I might be projecting my own view into it.
Dragonoake

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:32 pm
I'm just saying usually if someone wanted to go through that much work I imagine it would be to achieve a goal of some sort but then I might be projecting my own view into it.
It's quite possible that your own doubts and fears are sabotaging your efforts
Exerting some authority in the direction you want to go would be a step toward controlling those inner impulses
Sun fire 874

This wasn't in my head there were physical people involved here.

I can speculate whether they were just pawns in the mess or puppet masters but no it was people.
Dragonoake

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:46 am
I'm talking about actual trickery and illusions here. As in who I thought I was talking with... Never happened, what I thought I experienced never occurred and so forth.
Like 100% illusion and deceit here. 100% lies.
How do you know?
It's also possible that your doubts and fears are leading you to doubt what you've already experienced.
Discrimination is important, but you also need to trust in yourself, or you'll doubt everything that happens. There needs to be a balance between keeping an open mind and a healthy skepticism.

An imaginary encounter isn't necessarily a bad thing either...
It gives you a chance to practice the techniques you need to learn, even if things don't work the way you want them to the first few months
Even Liberace was a raw beginner once, but he kept trying until he got better at it
Fake it until you make it
LazyLemonLavendar10
Patron Deities: Dorochiel and the 72. Neither Demon nor Angel, magic outside of those bounds.
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:23 pm
TheCunningWoman wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:55 am
I was under the impression from the black lodges that I know of and the members within them, that those on the LHP seek to become a God Head, as opposed to become one with the God Head which is more a RHP thing
What's the difference between those two?
:cloud: Mentioned above earlier, was that many cultures would believe in not one, but two creators. Or deities, from whose consciousness we reside. I would imagine it in such way, right?
So what if the God Head RHP took LHP's God head and wore it as his rightful crown? People learn, even lost God Heads.
:death2: :devilviolin:

:cuteghost: Saul good,
Xchlizeeiiahstie. Refresh the hard drive. :twisted:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”