Afterlife for left hand path?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Becoming a God head is you becoming a God so to speak on death and also become a living god while alive. VK and Koetting have lots on this. However both also state that if you screw this up then on death you can become absorbed by the metagod etc and have to do their bidding. This is the basis of BALG.

Becoming one with The Source is going back to your pure essence.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Senatuq
Patron Deities: Azazel, Rosier, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

TheCunningWoman wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:59 pm
Becoming a God head is you becoming a God so to speak on death and also become a living god while alive. VK and Koetting have lots on this. However both also state that if you screw this up then on death you can become absorbed by the metagod etc and have to do their bidding. This is the basis of BALG.

Honestly, I think the whole "becoming a God" is purely egocentric and nothing more.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax

Personally I'm not fussed by it, each to their own, I have my own agenda etc. But it's fair to say that other sites I am on and people that I speak to, as well as podcasts I listen to all say the same regarding the Becoming a living God v Connecting to Source.

Of course isn't everything egocentric
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
flywithbats666

we will return home
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts

TheCunningWoman wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:59 pm
Becoming a God head is you becoming a God so to speak on death.

This sums up the overview of the two paths perfectly.

I would add that both goals may take multiple incarnations to achieve.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

RHP, you are essentially a servant
If you serve well enough to impress the king, you might be invited to leave your village and move into the capital city where you'll live better, but you'll still be a servant
You could think of it as being a child who lives on what his father provides, and has to ask for the things he wants

LHP, the child has gone to school where he has acquired some skills and learned to take responsibility for himself and his own life, rather than relying on the whims of his father, which prepares him to work with some of the skilled craftsmen (warriors, administrators, sorcerers, philosophers, whatever) in the area who can teach him to make a living without his father's close supervision and create the life he wants for himself.
He may never be king, but he will be in a better position than the uneducated peasants who work for the king
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

Honestly whats bothering me the most right now is there is no true to gauge authenticity from the left or right hand paths on anything. You don't know if you are talking to is who they claim to be, you don't know if their "proof" is legit, etc.

That's the truly terrifying part for any of these paths to me left or right hand
Dragonoake

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:22 am
Honestly whats bothering me the most right now is there is no true to gauge authenticity from the left or right hand paths on anything.
Really, the label doesn't mean much anyway. It's your path, and it's going to be different from anyone else's, so why do you need to put a label on it? There are many different routes to get to Carnage Hall
Sun fire 874

All I'm saying is I desire to learn the truth for once instead of these tricks and half assed answers.

Trust me you would understand my frustrations if you had hit the number of walls, illusions, false memories, tricksters and various other let's call them "barriers" to finding answers.

It's like being lost in the woods alone at night.

Everything looks the same, you try one path to home but it didn't work, your eyes start seeing things as the shadows play on your mind, you keep trying to find more ways out and you end up getting nowhere.

I tire of tricks lol
Dragonoake

I wish I could tell you that, after practicing for thirty-some years, I have a clear vison of where my path is going and understand exactly what I need to do to get there, but it doesn't work that way.
You come to understand things a little better over time, and some may know their way around the woods better than others, but we're all lost to one degree or another.
Get used to it.

It's called a Mystery for a reason, and there's always a new lesson around the next bend in the path that will challenge you to figure out what it means and how it applies to you. There are no simple cut and dried answers that will work for everybody with no thinking required. If that's what you want, go to the church down the street.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”