Satanic Shenanigans

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:36 am
I would suggest that a concert or a ball game would be a better source

What's interesting is when you take the churches influence out of the picture the energy is not only cleaner without all the self doubt, self hatred etc thrown in but it's a lot stronger as well.

To be fair I don't really like the energy of the left hand that much either as that can be a bit hard to maintain with losing yourself.

If I were to describe them I would relate the energy of the church as drinking diet soda and the energy of the left hand path as eating ice cream with some monster energy drink on top.

One a bit weak and one a bit extreme lol
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Very interesting how this topic has evolved! :seasaw:

When we went, I wasn't looking for an energy source; I was focused on being devious and taking away jojo's energy meal. LOL :cheekydevil:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Sun fire 874

Wynd Runner wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:20 am
Very interesting how this topic has evolved! :seasaw:

When we went, I wasn't looking for an energy source; I was focused on being devious and taking away jojo's energy meal. LOL :cheekydevil:
What's really interesting is from a friend and I'd discussion it is quite possible this Jehovah and God of the new testament are NOT one in the same being. Meaning that this Jehovah or the other one is either lying or falsely believes they are the creator AKA source when they are not.

My own current instincts tell me this Jehovah is the fraud as he seems far too weak to be the deity I know of to be honest.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:31 am
it is quite possible this Jehovah and God of the new testament are NOT one in the same being. Meaning that this Jehovah or the other one is either lying or falsely believes they are the creator AKA source when they are not.
The god of the Old Testament made it quite clear that he was a tribal deity who spoke to the Jews alone; and if you weren't seven generations pure Hebrew, you weren't invited to the party.
This is alluded to later, in the book of Revelations, with the 144-thousand Chosen Ones (12-thousand from each of the twelve tribes) who had kept their blood-lines pure and received the right to march into the Kingdom of God singing a song no-one else can know.

In Matthew 10:5, we see Jesus commanding his disciples to "Go nowhere among the Gentiles, nor to any Samaritan (mixed Jewish and gentile blood) city, but speak only to the Children of Israel."
Later, in Matthew 15:22, we see a Gentile woman coming to Jesus, asking that he remove a demon from her daughter; which he initially refuses saying, "I am sent only to the children of Israel, it is not meet (loosely translated as right or acceptable) to snatch the bread from the children and cast it to the dogs."

If this isn't clear enough, in Acts 17: , we see Paul (who, interestingly, out of the vast body of early Jewish and Christian writing, is never mentioned in any primary source prior to the 4th-Century - only in later documents claiming to be copies of earlier ones) being rebuked by Simon, and later by Peter, for teaching among the Gentiles.

Clearly, the concept of one universal religion was foreign to the early Christians, and appears to have originated with the Stoic teachings of the Greek philosopher Zeno, which was probably popularized in Roman thinking by Marcus Aurelius in the mid-2nd Century

In the 4th-Century, Emperor Constantine saw the potential to use the growing Christian movement as a propaganda tool to unite his crumbling empire around a common cause, and called the Nicean Council to edit the scattered scriptures into a standard form of his own choosing and install himself the official role of Pontifex Maximus, the High Priest of the empire, giving him control over the movement
My own current instincts tell me this Jehovah is the fraud as he seems far too weak to be the deity I know of to be honest.
In modern usage, Jehovah seem to have become, at best, a figure head; and the new Right Wing Neo-Christian Jesus seems to be very different (to the point of being an open mockery) from the Jesus talked about in the Bible

[/quote]
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

At the very least would you agree or disagree that the deity Jehovah is the source?
Dragonoake

To me, the Source would be the essence of all that is.
It is limitless, partaking in the nature of both Infinity and Void (in the sense of Infinite Potential)
You could call it Anu, you could call it Eheyeh, you could call it Ain Soph, you could call it Tao, you could call it The Great Spirit...
There are lot of labels you could hang on it to give the illusion that you understand; but really, it is well beyond anything our limited consciousness could ever hope to understand and thus, beyond any labels we could imagine to put on it.
It is not masculine or feminine, it is not good or evil, it is not merciful or severe, it is not humanoid, insectoid, or reptilian for the simple fact that any of these labels would serve to limit it in being THIS and NOT THAT.
It quite simply... IS
Sun fire 874

Now here is a good question I've yet to hear an answer to.

What is gender neutral term for something that is divine and God/goddess at the same time?
Dragonoake

Primordial.
Beyond either labels or limitations, it just simply is
The Babylonian primordial deity, Anu, has no form and no known iconography.
When I visited his temple, it was a round room with twelve pillars set with gemstones around the outside, and in the center, there were two pillars flanking an altar.
There was no statue of the god, as most Babylonian temples would have, but simply a crown on the altar.
Anu is the sky, the universe, the essence of the Gods, and of all that is
Nighthawk

Dragonoake wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:36 am
I would suggest that a concert or a ball game would be a better source
Wynd and I went to a concert recently (The Hu) and the show was great and energy plentiful, also a friendly crowd. The energy was delicious.

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”