Satanic Shenanigans

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

My wife and I had a wild hair and decided to go visit this Evangelical mega-church not too far from where we live. We planned to take the energy from their praise & sing part of the service. I also brought two large crystals in my pockets.

During their singing part, we pretended to be "praising" their god along with them, raising hands in the air, bobbing around a bit.

But no, we were siphoning all the energy they raised into those two large crystals. There was no energy left in the air by the time that part of the service ended. We promptly left at that point depriving jehovah his energy meal. LOL

We had nice batteries for spellwork later. >:) :devilgrin: :ninja:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

ingenious
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I once released a bubble of positive energy during a church service, expecting it to absorb the energy of the service and expand to fill the entire room with loving energy.
It didn't.
It flitted across from one person to another, then ended up as a roiling blob near the ceiling
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

Wynd Runner wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:22 pm
My wife and I had a wild hair and decided to go visit this Evangelical mega-church not too far from where we live. We planned to take the energy from their praise & sing part of the service. I also brought two large crystals in my pockets.

During their singing part, we pretended to be "praising" their god along with them, raising hands in the air, bobbing around a bit.

But no, we were siphoning all the energy they raised into those two large crystals. There was no energy left in the air by the time that part of the service ended. We promptly left at that point depriving jehovah his energy meal. LOL

We had nice batteries for spellwork later. >:) :devilgrin: :ninja:
Stealing energy from a mega church with the intent to use it for magic work is like stealing lake water with the intent to make soup out of it lol. Yes it is possible but you will need to filter that stuff out otherwise you'll end up summoning forth Santa or something lol.
Dragonoake

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:24 pm
Stealing energy from a mega church with the intent to use it for magic work is like stealing lake water with the intent to make soup out of it lol. Yes it is possible but you will need to filter that stuff out otherwise you'll end up summoning forth Santa or something lol.
Energy can be used in a hospital to save a life, or in an electric chair to take a life.
It doesn't know, it doesn't care
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I've always felt energy is energy.

It's funny to me because as a psy vamp, I've heard people say, "oh be careful taking energy from people now because of Covid."

LOL Nope, not a problem.

(And no, I'm not seeking out people with Covid. Like I posted elsewhere, I feed from crowds or tailgaters.)
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:32 pm
Sun fire 874 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:24 pm
Energy can be used in a hospital to save a life, or in an electric chair to take a life.
It doesn't know, it doesn't care
Not quite true intent of the energy, what form it was given or rather how it was shaped can mean quite a lot.
Dragonoake

True, but my experience with church energy is that it isn't particularly high (or uniform) in either form or focus; so for right now, you've just got a couple batteries that aren't going to care what kind of device you put them into
Sun fire 874

There is a reason why the energy of followers in a church seems so odd and why it might be best to avoid it.

Long story short the energy is not correct.

I don't want to start a topic of church conspiracies but just be aware churches lie even more than you might believe.

Those lies can affect people in some ways.
Dragonoake

I would suggest that a concert or a ball game would be a better source

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”