Why am I so different in my dreams?

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Sun fire 874

With very few exceptions every dream I have of myself I am completely different than who I am now.

It's very surreal but on my dreams I feel almost like it's not even myself but more like a split personality I suppose.

And yes it is for every single dream thus far.

Any idea why I have such a thing in the dream world and what it could mean?
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Maybe its your true self/true form.
or more likely... the version of self you wanna be, its the subconscious part become more active while you are sleeping...
dream realm is very funny, you can shape and mold yourself into any appearance you wanna be.
Or simply its your hidden personality(good or bad) become your avater in dream base on fear/desire.
or in most case the desire image of yourself.
Or sometimes, some past life memories, mor some bad memories from your childhood being twisted.
So many reasons to make you look different in dream.
At least the above are my own case....
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Sun fire 874

badboychun wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:19 pm
Maybe its your true self/true form.
or more likely... the version of self you wanna be, its the subconscious part become more active while you are sleeping...
dream realm is very funny, you can shape and mold yourself into any appearance you wanna be.
Or simply its your hidden personality(good or bad) become your avater in dream base on fear/desire.
or in most case the desire image of yourself.
Or sometimes, some past life memories, mor some bad memories from your childhood being twisted.
So many reasons to make you look different in dream.
At least the above are my own case....
It's not "desire" I can tell you that much for sure.

Perhaps the true self or something from another life, maybe even some bit of family history (beyond earth) calling out in a manner of speaking.

Honestly, I've always been curious about it but there are two magic types I suck at

#1. Is anything money or job related.

#2. Dream related work.

What makes it funny in a twisted sense is that every code one can think of to use for trying to read out their souls path for me gives no useable answers

By which it's no so much that I receive no answer but more that I cannot get it down to simple answers.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:28 am
What makes it funny in a twisted sense is that every code one can think of to use for trying to read out their souls path for me gives no useable answers
Could it be that your true self isn't from around here?
Maybe the reading is perfectly clear, but it involves a completely different existence, so you don't understand the format.

Imagine a 2-d being dreaming of being transported to Times Square...
Up would be a completely alien concept to him, so what basis would he have to understand what he has seen?
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

That could certainly be the case. I tried to do a past life reading with tarot cards but all I got was something associated with light which is just SOOOO specific lol.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”