remote viewing history

The place to post about ancient, lost, and forgotten cultures, archaeology and the old world.
Melektaus

History.... Has anyone remote viewed the past to see if Jesus Christ actually hung on a cross, and viewed the tomb where He is said to have risen from the dead ? I have emailed some high ranking remote viewers like Ed Dames , and the Silence has been Deafening. It is as if there is a conspiracy of silence. Occultists have claimed to have talked to Jesus Christ,, but the Christian's bible version of Jesus Christ is 'dead set" agianst all occult practices, including remote viewing, past life and historical psychic viewing. So I am not sure I can believe these occultists. Maybe a parasite posing as Jesus Christ to to fool the occultist and eat him up, at the first opportunity. I asked before on occult sites and there seems to be a conspiracy of silence, as if no one wants to look into it. High level remote viewers will say they saw such and such 100, 200, 1,200 years ago. Wars of the past and such. But I have not found anything from them on if Jesus Christ has ever existed,, if the crucifixion and resurrection ever happened. i understand that anything said is not to be taken as "Gospel". It is just a person's experience, what they saw. But they make claims on having seen wars, historical events of all sorts, but nothing on Jesus Christ, and the events surrounding His death and resurrection. Are there wards up around His historical sites ? Glamours, Illusions ? Booby traps on the Astral Realm to keep people from looking into this historical even.?
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I posted this on my blog here:
Wynd Runner wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:57 pm
More UPG . . .

There was a time before I joined the different covens that I was doing a lot of magic and felt pretty powerful. I look back and see how arrogant I was. But anyways, I ran a seven-day ritual where I put a large drawing spiral over a powerful ley line using crystals. By the seventh day, the energy build-up was phenomenal! Even though I had that crystal spiral up for a week, the grass grew in that pattern for almost two months.

I was all cocky thinking I would summon the Abrahamic Triumvirate of the Jewish god, the Christian god, and the Muslim god, and then kill it and be done with them all. I stood in the center of my energy vortex and started the ritual and felt a very powerful, foreboding feeling that I really should not attack them. (Maybe it was Lilith warning me, I'm not sure who it was.) The feeling was super strong. I had spent all this time raising energy and doing the ritual and then summoning them. I was going to do something! So, on the fly I changed my plan and berated them about the horrible things they had done against humanity and against the Earth. I aggressively told them they needed to allow their followers to evolve. How odd and interesting I should switch to that but I did; it was all very intuitive. Anyways, I yelled at them a bit and was threatening, and then dismissed them. Very anti-climactic, I know. lol

I tell this story because I got a sense of the spirits. The Jewish one may be a god. If it is, then it is a minor god. Looking back at the reading and studying I did of the bible and Tanakh, I think sometimes it could have even been a sentient parasite or sludge entity originally. I say that because it demanded so much sacrifice, war, and killing . . . lots of pain and suffering. I believe it did that so it could grow and become stronger. During my summoning ritual, the Jewish god appeared as an old rabbi with pale, caucasian skin wearing a tallit (prayer shawl), kippah (yarmulke), and glasses while holding a book he wanted to study. He seemed angry and aggravated I had summoned him. The Muslim god had darker skin and seemed angry, too. I don’t have much to say about the Muslim god due to not having as much interaction with it.

It was the Christian god, though, that really stood out to me. It felt very much like an evolved thought-form, and it was very confused and very neurotic. Looking back, it all makes sense to me now, but I was shocked at the time. The Christian “god” came into being as the catholic church codified its beliefs and created this monster to be their phantom puppet to control the masses. It is also confused and neurotic because there’s very little coherency between the different Christian faiths that say what it should be, how it acts, etc.

"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
user135
Patron Deities: Loki
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:47 pm
I posted this on my blog here:
Wynd Runner wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:57 pm
More UPG . . .

There was a time before I joined the different covens that I was doing a lot of magic and felt pretty powerful. I look back and see how arrogant I was. But anyways, I ran a seven-day ritual where I put a large drawing spiral over a powerful ley line using crystals. By the seventh day, the energy build-up was phenomenal! Even though I had that crystal spiral up for a week, the grass grew in that pattern for almost two months.

I was all cocky thinking I would summon the Abrahamic Triumvirate of the Jewish god, the Christian god, and the Muslim god, and then kill it and be done with them all. I stood in the center of my energy vortex and started the ritual and felt a very powerful, foreboding feeling that I really should not attack them. (Maybe it was Lilith warning me, I'm not sure who it was.) The feeling was super strong. I had spent all this time raising energy and doing the ritual and then summoning them. I was going to do something! So, on the fly I changed my plan and berated them about the horrible things they had done against humanity and against the Earth. I aggressively told them they needed to allow their followers to evolve. How odd and interesting I should switch to that but I did; it was all very intuitive. Anyways, I yelled at them a bit and was threatening, and then dismissed them. Very anti-climactic, I know. lol

I tell this story because I got a sense of the spirits. The Jewish one may be a god. If it is, then it is a minor god. Looking back at the reading and studying I did of the bible and Tanakh, I think sometimes it could have even been a sentient parasite or sludge entity originally. I say that because it demanded so much sacrifice, war, and killing . . . lots of pain and suffering. I believe it did that so it could grow and become stronger. During my summoning ritual, the Jewish god appeared as an old rabbi with pale, caucasian skin wearing a tallit (prayer shawl), kippah (yarmulke), and glasses while holding a book he wanted to study. He seemed angry and aggravated I had summoned him. The Muslim god had darker skin and seemed angry, too. I don’t have much to say about the Muslim god due to not having as much interaction with it.

It was the Christian god, though, that really stood out to me. It felt very much like an evolved thought-form, and it was very confused and very neurotic. Looking back, it all makes sense to me now, but I was shocked at the time. The Christian “god” came into being as the catholic church codified its beliefs and created this monster to be their phantom puppet to control the masses. It is also confused and neurotic because there’s very little coherency between the different Christian faiths that say what it should be, how it acts, etc.

This is really fascinating that you think that Jewish god may be a sludge or a parasite. Do you think this could be true of a lot of "mainstream" religions that in the past have had a lot of wars and suffering?

I also would like to ask, for the Christian god, it seems really sad that it has came to be the way it is, do you think it really is the "ruler" per say of the angels or do you think there's someone else at the helm because it sounds like it would be hard for such a being to control and birth the angels.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Yumeko wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:39 pm

This is really fascinating that you think that Jewish god may be a sludge or a parasite. Do you think this could be true of a lot of "mainstream" religions that in the past have had a lot of wars and suffering?
Yes, it is clear to me they are very "lessor" whatever their origins may be.
Yumeko wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:39 pm
I also would like to ask, for the Christian god, it seems really sad that it has came to be the way it is, do you think it really is the "ruler" per say of the angels or do you think there's someone else at the helm because it sounds like it would be hard for such a being to control and birth the angels.
No, I don't think it is the "ruler" of the angels. There may be some that work with it, but I don't think all of them do. I've read other occultists say the same.

Yes, I would say there is a different leader for the angels. And no, I don't think Jehovah created the angels or anything for that matter.

I see the bible as a sad book of nonsense.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Ancient Cultures, History, and the Evolution of Religion and Spirituality”