DE Reading Ancestors

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Does anyone know the best way to contact/work with the Ancestor conjured during the DE Reading?

I would love to build a stronger connection with mine, should I email Akelta to ask if she could maybe do a binding for him if he's open to that?

Or are there any specific meditations that are recommended for connecting with them?
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I have asked for a scroll for my sister, your relative will be 120% be open to a binding. So basically from there there is to be a vessel, if you haven't received one, its usually a tumbled stone unless you state your preferences to the coven. The scroll is an extra fee.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Kiku wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:48 am
I have asked for a scroll for my sister, your relative will be 120% be open to a binding. So basically from there there is to be a vessel, if you haven't received one, its usually a tumbled stone unless you state your preferences to the coven. The scroll is an extra fee.
Thanks! I love reading about your experiences with your Companions btw, and I'm sure they are watching out for you.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”