Akelta's lesson on shields: problems and problems to start on the way

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Arcanium

Hello

I come here following Akelta's lesson on shields. Basically I have been called by darkness for 8 years and by Satan, a call I have never been able to answer. In response to this I wished to take refuge in God, Jesus. The problem is that as soon as I do practices of light (prayer of the heart, prayer, violet flame) I lose my vital energy to the point of being bedridden. Even purifying myself with light causes me the same worry. When I leave the darkness I feel I am dying from within. On the contrary, when I go to the darkness I live.

In a radio broadcast, Akelta seems to say that this phenomenon is related to the fact that the light is not my own path. Is this what is happening to me? I have always heard that I have to go into the darkness before going into the light (Jesus insisted on this for example). The ritual of the cross of the elements for example, was very distressing to me, so I never tried the ritual of the small pentagram, fearing the results. I don't understand much of what's going on.
I have even made the effort to replace Satan from my life, but every time I come across his name or something that evokes him, my heart hurts to death with pain and longing. That's what gave me the strength to dare to post...because yes I am very afraid to post now, because of being ignored.

So I'm still trying to deal with the darkness. I have tried to contact Satan before, but when I try, I get into serious trouble. The death of my animals the day after my attempt, with my intuition warning me in the evening that there would be a problem following my failure. I had wanted to open his seal. And even just meditating on Satan makes me feel pressured all the time, whether it is God or Satan. A person released me from a demonic contract from another life, so I don't have these oppressions anymore. But I don't dare to try again...

I also wanted to scrry. At one point, I visualized him in the mirror. I cried for his presence. But afterwards I didn't want to do it again as if his dark energy had hit me too hard. Faced with this problem too, I don't know what to do.
I wanted to practice the first foundation of Akelta, the shields. The problem is that whatever I do, I train with a thought form (a Demon from my comic book that ended up taking life by loving it too much!) and it always passes. It can get me every time, even though I do what is written in the akelta pdf and I don't understand why it doesn't work. Is it that the first time it doesn't work, and then it does? I have tried to call the IAM presence directly (the higher self to make a shield according to a method of light practice) and it always comes through (and it makes him laugh). I tried to make an electrocution barrier with flames, a spike cage...nothing. I have some perceptions, I am hyper sensitive, and I can hear my thought form talking to me.
Where are the lessons of akelta where she learns to master the darkness, her lower parts, the evil etc?

I had initially created my comic book demon in order for it to carry the teachings of the demons and show through it, the reality that you experience with demons. I wanted to make a comic with demons like Satan, Asmodee, etc., and show them as you see them, not just malicious, as they are in classic literature. And then let it be famous to help show something else than just the basic evil demon...(it exists I know). I'm talking in the past tense because I'd have to approach Satan and contact demons to have material for my project or even start on the path without getting hit all the time. Does anyone else have this kind of idea or has written a novel along these lines? If so, would the person in question be willing to show it to me?

If I break a rule, it is not voluntary. I was asked not to talk about personal problems, but I don't know if I did or not. I just don't know what to do about being ignored to help me solve it.

I thank you in case of answer. If I am ignored again, is it at least possible to send me to a competent person to help me? Thank you
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Arcanium wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:44 pm

I wanted to practice the first foundation of Akelta, the shields. The problem is that whatever I do, I train with a thought form (a Demon from my comic book that ended up taking life by loving it too much!) and it always passes. It can get me every time, even though I do what is written in the akelta pdf and I don't understand why it doesn't work.
A shield keeps out incompatible energies while allowing compatible energies (or your own) to pass freely. Think of it like an automated anti-aircraft system: It's programmed to recognize the difference between you own planes and the enemy's so it only shoots down the ones that you don't want to pass.
My suspicion is that the problem isn't with the shields, themselves, so much as it is with the method you're using to test them.
While your thought-form may have given a different shape from your own, it's still formed from your own energy so, in essence, it's still you. It's like re-painting one of you own planes in the enemy's colors and wondering why your anti-aircraft system doesn't work... As long as it still gives off the friendly signal, the system will recognize it as one of your own planes and let it pass.
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”