Solar Matching Event: Solar Sorcerer L

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

I wanted to try out the matching event in S&S, so I took the plunge last June 3, 2022. I was very happy with the Solar Demon that was matched with me. He is a Solar Sorcerer.

When I first received the write up, I was like this is definitely the type of entity I needed to work with. Not to mention how the vessel he chose fit me so well. It is a sunstone ring. To be honest, I am wary with receiving vessels that need to be a perfect fit, but the ring he chose is exactly my ring size. It is amazing how demons work. His vessel also arrived pretty quickly too! So I guess he was really excited that it is with me immediately.

A few days later, I received his scroll. I was also surprised at his name because for some reason I have seen or head his name before. Given demon names are quite unique, along with their spelling. I remember I "read" it in the summary write-up before I accepted. When I re-read the email, I must have just imagined it. He must have wanted to really introduce himself to me.

Moving on to when I began to work with him. He has been such a big help with warding the negativity away. I felt a lot more motivated to do things with him around. Also, I really enjoy his company especially when it comes to food because we tend to cook a lot.

Thank you so much S&S for bringing us together! He definitely an amazing addition to my family. :D
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Wow! The exact ring size! Yes, the demons are amazing!

I'm so happy for you! :devillove: :devilgrin: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

Wynd Runner wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:45 pm
Wow! The exact ring size! Yes, the demons are amazing!

I'm so happy for you! :devillove: :devilgrin: :devillust:
Thank you so much! Really happy to be with him. :D

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”