Feminine Unicorn Amdusias, Demons Taking Odd Forms

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Peppercorn
Your favourite Demon?: Amdusias, Leviathan

Do demons sometimes take seemingly strange forms in dreams?

I had a dream that I was reading a book and I saw an image of a humanoid unicorn with white fur and pink + blue tail and mane styled into a shoulder length bob. He had a slender, androgynous body and wore a tight fit tank top and briefs. Under the image was text that mentioned Amdusias and said he was the first of the modern unicorns. I don't know if this means first chronologically, first in rank, or something else.

I don't know if this is contact with Amdusias/anything meaningful or if it's just because I chant his enn and think about him a lot. I have seen fairly profound results since I started work with him if that means anything. It's unusual for me to have dreams about spirituality or the occult despite what a large part of my life it is and nearly unheard of for specific entities to appear at all let alone by name, but the feminine , seemingly odd appearance of the unicorn (for a demon) has me questioning it. Maybe this individual isn't Amdusias but one of the "modern unicorns" mentioned?

I wonder if the clearly femboy inspired image is just because I've been a furry for most of my life and it's familiar. Could also be that it's something I resonate with deeply given I've always been androgynous. Could also be a way of the dark divine being personalized for me because of my love for all things cute, girly, and pastel. I don't see why demons should always have to look dark and scary.

What do you think, forum?
Musician, toy fanatic, arts and crafts nerd
Lover of things old, odd, and adorable!
I've never quite felt human
jgstrenko
Patron Deities: Satan
Your favourite Demon?: Sitri, Vorkrug
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I know from my experiences with demonic and human spirits alike that they have the ability to take whatever form they choose to suit their purpose when communicating with you. I think intelligent human spirits can learn to do this as they learn to manipulate the physical plane environment so I would assume a demonic would have an even easier time with it. I have a great picture my daughter took of what I believe to be native American spirits trying to look particularly scary standing behind my shoulder. It was taken in a very old house (late 18th century) which we were sitting while the owners were away. It is an awesome picture and lends credence to my theory about how intelligent spirits can appear to us how they choose.

This could very well be Amdusias appearing to you in a form he deems you to be comfortable with which I would take seriously as a very good sign. If this happened to me, I would take it as a sign of favor or even the desire for him to develop an alignment with you. Either way, I would explore this further.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

jgstrenko wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:03 am
I know from my experiences with demonic and human spirits alike that they have the ability to take whatever form they choose to suit their purpose when communicating with you. I think intelligent human spirits can learn to do this as they learn to manipulate the physical plane environment
I remember the first time I called to Enheduana...
I don't know what I expected an ancient Akkadian priestess to look like, but the blonde "Valley Girl" in jeans and a t-shirt who showed up wasn't it :devilshock:
Later, she took a form similar to Lisa Bonet, which is a lot closer to what I would have expected
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Peppercorn
Your favourite Demon?: Amdusias, Leviathan

jgstrenko wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:03 am
I know from my experiences with demonic and human spirits alike that they have the ability to take whatever form they choose to suit their purpose when communicating with you. I think intelligent human spirits can learn to do this as they learn to manipulate the physical plane environment so I would assume a demonic would have an even easier time with it. I have a great picture my daughter took of what I believe to be native American spirits trying to look particularly scary standing behind my shoulder. It was taken in a very old house (late 18th century) which we were sitting while the owners were away. It is an awesome picture and lends credence to my theory about how intelligent spirits can appear to us how they choose.

This could very well be Amdusias appearing to you in a form he deems you to be comfortable with which I would take seriously as a very good sign. If this happened to me, I would take it as a sign of favor or even the desire for him to develop an alignment with you. Either way, I would explore this further.
Sorry for the tardy reply, my notifications seem to be a little goofy. I'm always amazed at physical manifestations of spirits and that sounds like a really awesome piece of it! I've heard from many sources that spirit entities often alter their appearance to suit the practitioner they are working with.

I work with Lord Amdusias for many reasons, but a big one is that I've always had a deep affinity for unicorns. I especially connect with the cute, pastel depictions of them associated with innocence, femininity, and childhood. It seems fitting if you consider unicorn folklore, their connection with purity/innocence and affinity for women/aversion to men. I guess seeing a demon, a dark lord, like this just caught me off guard, but the biggest lesson I've learned from spiritual practice is to be open minded when things happen in unexpected ways.
Musician, toy fanatic, arts and crafts nerd
Lover of things old, odd, and adorable!
I've never quite felt human
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Peppercorn wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:12 pm

. .

but the biggest lesson I've learned from spiritual practice is to be open minded when things happen in unexpected ways.
That is a really good point and very important.

Demons and other non-human spirits are not human, and even older human spirits, don't always get our culture or ways of thinking. In many ways, that is good for getting different perspectives. But, it can be oddly fun when they say something that totally does not make sense.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”