I'm very confused,need help

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Mm_21

I know I have joined this forum one year ago but still struggling with magick,I get doubts on magick,I really want to use magick but how do I make my magick work
Please can anyone help me...🙏🙏
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I suggest starting with the elements first. The physical and magical elements are earth, water, fire, and air. Working with the elements are a great starting point. They are the building blocks. I suggest journaling what you do so you can look back and see what worked and also see how you are progressing.

Take one day where you spend some time to mediate on earth; not all day, just some time, 5 min, 10 min, whatever you can do. If you can, go outside barefoot and / or put your hands in the dirt. Connect to it, feel, it, get a sense of its energy.

Take another day for water, try to focus on the humidity in the air, or you can put your hand in a bowl of water. And the same, connect to it, feel, it, get a sense of its energy.

On another day meditate on fire and light a candle and meditate on that flame to get a sense of it, get a feel for it.

And then on a different day go outside wearing either a tank top or T-shirt and shorts so you can feel more of the air on your skin. Meditate on air. Inhale deeply, get a sense of it and its energy.

And now get some ritual tools and perform a simple ritual. I would suggest a simple Wiccan system because it is just that simple and good for starting.

For your basic tools: incense represents air, candle represents fire, a bowl with a small amount of dirt or salt represents earth, and cup or glass of water represents water. You can start with those four. I would suggest not even thinking about directions (north, south, east, west) so that you start off very simple. Later on when you get more comfortable with those basic items and doing a simple ritual, you can focus on direction, but I suggest starting super simple to get used to this.

I suggest starting off with a simple ritual put each of those on a table in front of you. Hold, touch, or look at each element to connect to it and feel its energy. Sit or stand there and think, feel, or say outloud or in your mind: "I feel healthy." Sit there for a few minutes to really feel into it. Thank the elements, put out the candle and incense, and put away your tools.

That would be a first spell, super simple and easy.

I suggest this Wiccan framework because it is simple and basic and great for beginners. Almost 30 years ago, I started with Teen Witch by SilverRaven Wolf.

You can also light a candle and / or incense and pray to Satan or a demon you feel called to asking for their help and direction on this. Don't worry about the kind of incense or color of the candle. When you are praying or talking to the Divine, the most important part is coming from sincerity and respect.

Good luck with this. Keep at it, follow through, keep doing it, and you will get there. You'll be doing magic. It takes time and practice.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Mm_21 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:08 am
I know I have joined this forum one year ago but still struggling with magick,I get doubts on magick,I really want to use magick but how do I make my magick work
Please can anyone help me...🙏🙏
Give it all a try and let me know how it works out for you. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
jgstrenko
Patron Deities: Satan
Your favourite Demon?: Sitri, Vorkrug
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I will add a bit to the excellent advice you already received from Wynd Runner. Some have inherent psychic abilities, some need to work a little to open up, and some need to work allot. The good news is everybody has the ability. I am one that needed to work hard to sense and see energies and the spiritual world. I jumped around quite a bit with little success until I decided to focus on the basics first. A good foundation. Learning to meditate is essential. Two books that helped me tremendously with this are "Psychic Witch" by Mat Auryn and "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" by Sogyal Rinpoche. I also got good foundational help from "Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft" by Raymond Buckland. Even though I do not follow the Wiccan traditions it is a great step by step process in learning the basics towards ritual magick. Learning the basics that apply to ALL systems helped me advance my ritual success in my Traditional Satanic faith. I hope this helps you a bit.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”