Wild night with a Siren.

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:34 pm
Sun fire 874 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:04 pm
It's not as if the Siren is an opponent one defeats with a weapon or fists more like a battle of.minds or hearts.
I never said it was.
In fact, I never said it was a fight, just that there was something you needed to overcome.

I'm not seeing the siren as a literal daughter of Poseidon, but rather as a symbol of something from the depths of your subconscious that you are very much avoiding and/or running away from.
The idea of singing a song without words could be a hint, something to do with birds, maybe?
The sexual encounter could symbolize the release of something (Swan Song?), or a unification of some kind, possibly involving the reconciliation of opposites or of old foes

What does a siren mean to you?
Cop (authority figure, maybe)?
Ambulance?
Fire truck?
There could be some helpful symbolism here

Also, when she asked how you felt about fatherhood, she never said you were necessarily going to be the literal father of her child.
It does, of course, remain a possibility; but it could be taken, symbolically, a number of ways depending on your attitudes towards parenthood, and the kind of relationship you had with your dad. It's something you might need to take a closer look at.
And in this case as strange as it sounds my instincts actually.tell.me that to win I should lose or rather let myself be overtaken if that makes any sense.
You aren't necessarily losing, so much, as changing perspectives on something; and that could mean less of the hostile takeover that you fear, and more of a new understanding that could benefit you far more than you realize
Without getting too indepth I would say overall the siren and I could not be more opposite in nature.

Which is what makes this whole so much more of a mystery.

It's like I'm being pulled away from all I know and towards the opposite of my comfort zone.

And the pull is strong.

It's like swimming in the ocean itself. Sure you can try to fight the current but in the end the ocean has infinite time and you're only flesh and blood with a set amount of strength.

I say this in the sense of I have been trying to run from this, to resist it etc and in many shapes and many forms it comes back to me.

The Siren is simply the most recent and to be honest no idea what is my subconscious talking to me about it and what are spiritual visits from different beings.

It's impossible to tell at this point. You would think there is until you start to realize all logic of reality is subjective to ones view, vibrational energy etc.

Oh last thing when I the dream the Siren asked how I felt to be a father it was heavily implied she meant about herself getting pregnant from me not if something else
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:52 pm
Sun fire 874 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:04 pm
The thing is though is by its very nature this fight as you call it isn't so easy to understand much less win.
Keep in mind that this a very Piscean creature...
You'll never understand them by utilizing logic because it's a a foreign language to them
You have to meet them at them at the emotional depths that they understand, or you'll never make any sense of it. I had a dear friend who was a textbook Pisces, so I know
You mean like highly empathetic in nature that kind of thing?
Sun fire 874

One quick thing.

Assuming that this whole thing was my subconscious could it be something from another life, a memory of a real encounter I suppressed, an old death etc?

On the other hand if the encounter was from a spirit and not just my mind what would they aspect mean for me?

Either way, there is one key thing I forgot to mention by feel I should. A few days before the dream I started feeling a little off and on the night of the dream felt my emotional energy starting to go sky high.

It was like my heart was anticipating something or someone if that makes sense.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:45 am
One quick thing.

Assuming that this whole thing was my subconscious could it be something from another life, a memory of a real encounter I suppressed, an old death etc?
It is possible, yes. I'd say meditate on it to discover what you get.
Sun fire 874 wrote:
On the other hand if the encounter was from a spirit and not just my mind what would they aspect mean for me?
That's where you'd meditate but also reach out to that spirit.
Sun fire 874 wrote:
Either way, there is one key thing I forgot to mention by feel I should. A few days before the dream I started feeling a little off and on the night of the dream felt my emotional energy starting to go sky high.

It was like my heart was anticipating something or someone if that makes sense.
It's hard to say.

Was it change in your circadian rhythm and you interpreted the increase of energy?
Were you subconsciously putting this together and then got a rush of energy from it?
Were you psychically tuned in and "anticipating something or someone," as you say?

Those are things to think about.

My original interpretation was connecting to another part of yourself subconsciously and "birthing" something new or a new phase in your life.

I'd say think and meditate on it and discover what resonates with you. Let us know, this is interesting. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Sun fire 874

No matter how hard I try I can never get a straight answer except that reality is the ultimate paradox of self creation.

Let me explain we always believe reality has always been there before us and it just always was which is not quite true.

In truth there is no such thing as past, present, or future because in a sense the universe is always building upon itself from itself.

Or to put it another we ARE the universe and yet we are building the universe as well.

It is a crazy paradox for sure in that it would seem there is no stable version of existence as it always shifting and changing in nature.

The only thing I am 100% certain of us that evil is the only energy within this reality that was never meant to exist.

Evil is a disease of the heart, mind, and spirit.

If you have ever read it seen the movie Cujo it's basically thay just on a bigger scale so to speak.

So basically, the only real advice the universe has ever given me to date is to simply enjoy but be weary of the "infected ones."

Beyond that... All else is subjective I suppose.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

It's like each of us is born... a minor deity... If you want to call it that.
Or maybe an aspect of one
There may or may not be an exchange of ideas with other deities or aspects, but basically, you have never experienced anything other than Me and Now, so you create a universe around yourself to allow you to experience Other.
This universe is based more on what you to believe to be true than on what you want to be true, and covers different life scenarios set in different time frames to enhance your experience, but it's all still a projection of your own essence, so you still have at least the option to take control over how it, and your experiences in it, develops.

I once saw a video about a guy who was killed in a bike accident and meets a being (more of an ascended form of human that literal god) who explains all this to him quite nicely
All I remember was that the title had something to do with a cosmic egg

Claire Prophet once defined Evil as an Energy Veil that prevents you from seeing your full potential
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

I feel like this event and others like it are a call to work with spirits and magic. I just wish I had a starting point.

Sadly it's not like there are schools or business guides for such things....

This latest event with the siren just reminded me of my passion and joy I had almost forgotten about.

It's like a part of me was buried and was dug up
Dragonoake

Sun fire 874

An interesting video for sure.

One flaw if it though is that yes you are different roles but not all of them are of THIS earth, dimension etc etc and it is but more spread out than that.

There are infinite amounts of you all existing and experiencing a long with countless others doing the same.

In this case I am me, in other case I'm commenting on a similar post as an outside voice, in other I was kicked out, in another I am in charge of this page and shop etc etc.

Every single possible ,event, person, and place, that will ever and can ever does exist both the good and bad.
Dragonoake

Agreed. Schrödinger's Cat exists in two different, equally valid, probable realities until you open the box to see what happened, but the other doesn't simply disappear just because you chose to take that particular turn in the path of that particular probable reality of your own.
I like to think of time like a radio...
There are many different signals (events and timelines) available at any given time, some of which are stronger and easier to find than others, but you can only attune to one at a time

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”